Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Crib difficulties-need help!!!
Previous  1  2

suzyq

Post Wed, Aug 06 2014, 2:04 pm
We have the Kalani cribs in espresso. I would think white, or a light wood color, wouldn't show teeth marks the way the dark color does.

LittleDucky

Post Wed, Aug 06 2014, 5:47 pm
I will have to look up that type....great tip about the lighter colors-I didn't think of that.
Thanks for your suggestion-please keep them coming! I hear so many conflicting reports I just don't know what to do. So confused!!

baltimoremom

Post Wed, Aug 06 2014, 8:10 pm
http://www.toysrus.com/product.....earch
we have this baby cache crib and really like it. I have had for three years, recently I noticed it is chipped not sure if its bite marks or from my baby scratching. I like the three different heights the mattresses can be set at and it is super sturdy as well beautiful crib.
we have it in expresso

cfriedman2

Post Wed, Aug 06 2014, 8:29 pm
I have the Bonavita Hudson in white. It's held up really nicely and bc of the color the teeth marks don't show

bnm

Post Wed, Aug 06 2014, 9:09 pm
http://www.giggle.com/nursery-......html

Bloom Alma Papa. Not cheap but it folds. Doesn't fit standard mattresses so you will need to buy theirs (why don't they include it for that pice?!?) but they say a kid should fit in till they are 4.

LittleDucky

Post Thu, Aug 07 2014, 12:27 am
baltimoremom wrote:
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4358811&cp=&parentPage=search
we have this baby cache crib and really like it. I have had for three years, recently I noticed it is chipped not sure if its bite marks or from my baby scratching. I like the three different heights the mattresses can be set at and it is super sturdy as well beautiful crib.
we have it in expresso

Wow, what a beautiful crib! But unfortunately, it seems like its discontinued. Oh well. It seems that there are two camps with cribs: those who love theirs and those who hate their crib. Very little in between so it's hard to know what to do. I'll take any advice-from either side. Thanks to all who have helped thus far!!

LittleDucky

Post Fri, Aug 08 2014, 11:11 am
Any other ideas out there? Any tips to finding a decent crib? TIA!

Lady Bug

Post Fri, Aug 08 2014, 12:36 pm
I have the Sorelle Vista and it's holding up beautifully. The paint is notbpeeling or flaking, just scratched off to reveal wood where my baby teethed on it. It also converts to a toddler bed.

If I were to buy again, one of the local stores sells a crib that has a pullout toddler bed underneath like a highriser. If you plan on having them one after the next, this is a wonderful idea.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics