Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Which bra for saggy breasts

amother

Post Thu, Aug 07 2014, 8:02 pm
Ive always had perfect breasts, and now they're SAGGED!
Nursed 4 babies b"h...

Please recommend a specific bra, or company that can make my breasts look great again!

Thanks!

mille

Post Thu, Aug 07 2014, 8:33 pm
A bra that fits. Check the measuring and sizing guide at breakoutbras.com/sizing. Note that the band size you get will probably be smaller than what you are used to. Too-small cups make the band feel tighter. But a firm band is NECESSARY to lifting your breasts. Make sure you get a firm band and the right size cups. Measuring yourself will be more accurate than almost every single boutique or bra fitting place because many places size incorrectly.

Good luck.

amother

Post Thu, Aug 07 2014, 8:48 pm
Chantelle #1660 amazing it does wonders for me. In Boro park Lingerie Neuschloss the most reasonable

amother

Post Thu, Aug 07 2014, 9:06 pm
amother wrote:
Chantelle #1660 amazing it does wonders for me. In Boro park Lingerie Neuschloss the most reasonable

Thanks.
Do they fit well? Experts or those Heimish women?
Also, doesn't chantelle give a pointy look?

Ruchel

Post Fri, Aug 08 2014, 8:34 am
We're all different. You need to try.

OneSource

Post Fri, Aug 08 2014, 9:59 am
I feel your pain here... it's the same for me. After my son was born, I hightailed it to my secret spot- BRA TENDERS in NYC. They are the experts for fit but the bras are pricey (65, give or take.) They can give you whatever shape you want (high on the shelf, minimized etc.) and the bras really hold up. They are mainly European brands but the fit is truly exceptional. I've been to BP's lingerie stores and they are terrible at fit. If you call Bra Tenders and schedule an appointment you should know that they ask for a credit card to hold your appointment because they don't want to waste their time if you don't show up. It's one on one. Also, when I brought a bra from Bra Tenders to Saposh in BP for nursing clips to be attached, the sales lady at Saposh was gushing about how gorgeous the bra is, especially for a larger size chest, and she was going to take her daughter to Bra Tenders for the same one.

Good luck!

QUEENY

Post Fri, Aug 08 2014, 10:13 am
Inspirations lingerie on kings highway and east 8th..they fit well and they have a seamstress on site for alterations. They are not cheap either...I happen to love Wacoal bras.

ValleyMom

Post Fri, Aug 08 2014, 11:37 am
BarEssentials web site
Hermione by ELOMI---BEST bra ever!!!!!

amother

Post Fri, Aug 08 2014, 2:49 pm
Chantelle doesn't give a pointy look it minimizes and still gives a shape not a squashed look. Everyone is built differently and knows which look they're comfortable with. You don't need an expert the haimishe ladies are very capable-the bra may be your size which you can see foryourself-you have to put on the tops you usually wear and keep trying different sizes and styles until you're happy with the look.

asmileaday

Post Fri, Aug 08 2014, 3:43 pm
Va Bien style #601 worked best for me, great lift.

babysmum

Post Sat, Aug 09 2014, 3:17 pm
OneSource can you give us an address or phone number for bra tenders please?
and do they do alterations for nursing (or sell good ones)?

mille

Post Sat, Aug 09 2014, 6:28 pm
babysmum wrote:

Bra*Tenders website: http://bratenders.com/

Not sure if they do nursing bra alterations, but Nordstroms converts nursing bras for $10 each even if you didn't buy it there.

amother

Post Sun, Aug 10 2014, 6:50 am
asmileaday wrote:
Va Bien style #601 worked best for me, great lift.

For me too. This is the only one I'm wearing for the past 3 years. I'm lopsided and really must have a balanced good fit. I'm converting it with nursing hooks.

OneSource

Post Sat, Aug 16 2014, 8:52 pm
babysmum wrote:

Bra Tenders does not do alterations. I actually purchased a couple of really great bras there and took them to Saposh in BP for nursing clips (it cost $6 each bra). I've made the mistake of taking my new bra's to a couple of places in Flatbush for nursing clips and they used those cheap metal rungs (like the back of a bra) to create the nursing bit. Saposh uses real plastic clips that actually support the bra instead of just leaving the ladies hanging looser than normal.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics