Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Cute Stories
The cars that were in an accident - kids interpratation :)

Shopmiami49

Post Mon, Aug 11 2014, 12:08 pm
I kept meaning to post this, but better late than never - this story is too good to pass up!

Last summer, when ds2 was 3.5, we were coming home on a bus. There had been a 2 car accident right next to the bus stop, so the driver couldn't pull all the way over to the curb. As we were getting off, ds turned to me and asked "Mommy, why did the driver stop in the street? Why didn't he go next to the sidewalk?" So I pointed to the cars and I answered "Look - you see those 2 cars? They got into an accident right where the bus is supposed to pull over, so now because the bus can't pull over, he let us off over here." I saw him processing the info I just fed him and he started giggling to himself. The short walk home, he kept bursting out in a little giggle and seemed very excited. I asked him what was up and he just kept giggling. When we got to our apartment, he burst through the door and shouted to his sibs "Guys!!!! You know what me and Mommy just saw?? We saw 2 cars that PISHED on each other!!!!" and he just collapsed in a heap of hysterical laughter. Needless to say, we are still laughing about it a year later. LOL

octopus

Post Mon, Aug 11 2014, 12:10 pm
cute!!!

Dolly1

Post Mon, Aug 11 2014, 1:54 pm
Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter

gittelchana

Post Mon, Aug 11 2014, 1:59 pm
Dolly1 wrote:
Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter

Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter

Shopmiami49

Post Tue, Aug 12 2014, 4:52 am
Just putting your mind into that of a three year old and the world finally makes sense Wink
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics