Home

Pareve baked ziti???

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection

View latest: 24h 48h 72h


eema1




 
 
 


Post  Thu, Nov 06 2014, 6:39 pm
Hosting suedat shlishit- want to make a pareve baked ziti because most guests will not be milchig- any warm pasta ideas- don't really want a pasta salad- something the kids will enjoy. I know I can just pour a jar of marinara sauce over it, but would like to try something a step up from that.
Back to top

OOTBubby




 
 
 


Post  Thu, Nov 06 2014, 6:41 pm
eema1 wrote:
Hosting suedat shlishit- want to make a pareve baked ziti because most guests will not be milchig- any warm pasta ideas- don't really want a pasta salad- something the kids will enjoy. I know I can just pour a jar of marinara sauce over it, but would like to try something a step up from that.


There are pareve cheeses you could use. But will you be able to serve it warm? I don't know how well cold baked ziti will go over.
Back to top

ra_mom




 
 
 


Post  Thu, Nov 06 2014, 6:50 pm
You can do a pesto sauce, parve cream pink sauce, a Primavera pasta with roasted vegetables, avocado cream sauce... over pasta.
Back to top

eema1




 
 
 


Post  Thu, Nov 06 2014, 7:32 pm
How do you make a pareve pink sauce sounds yum!
Back to top

ra_mom




 
 
 


Post  Thu, Nov 06 2014, 8:25 pm
eema1 wrote:
How do you make a pareve pink sauce sounds yum!

Heat some marinara sauce with some added garlic, sugar and parve milk.
Back to top

proudmother1




 
 
 


Post  Thu, Nov 06 2014, 8:28 pm
How will you keep pasta warm for such a long time?
Back to top

ra_mom




 
 
 


Post  Thu, Nov 06 2014, 9:15 pm
proudmother1 wrote:
How will you keep pasta warm for such a long time?
You can't.

You can serve at room temperature or heat pasta without liquid on a plata.
Back to top
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Why don't label home baked goods 12 Sat, Mar 23 2019, 11:36 pm View last post
Keeping baked good for mm fresh
by dankbar
14 Tue, Mar 19 2019, 11:38 pm View last post
Anybody have a baked mini donut recipe,pareve?
by dankbar
5 Sun, Mar 17 2019, 9:43 am View last post
Pareve kosher ice cream STEP IT UP
by amother
24 Wed, Feb 27 2019, 5:57 am View last post
Do I need to refrigerate muffins that were baked with milk? 4 Fri, Feb 08 2019, 7:29 am View last post

Jump to: