Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Work from home secretarial work or editing work

amother

Post Tue, Jan 13 2015, 9:33 am
Hi all - I currently work part time from home, but I have been told it is ending soon. I am a single mom, desperate for work. I can't do an office job as I can't afford babysitting, so I have always felt very lucky to have this job (low paying though it is).

I am desperate to find something that allows me to work from home. Does anyone know how to find secretarial or editing type work from home? If you do have such a job, how do you get paid? Per hour, per job? Are there websites that you go to and they hire you without an interview?

Any help would be so greatly appreciated. Anon because I don't want my boss to know that I may be leaving before the official end of the job. Thanks.

working hard

Post Tue, Jan 13 2015, 9:53 am
I am looking to hire now, but it is very part time work. The Salary is decent but the total is low and the workload is low. If you want a small side job it is perfect. PM me if you are interested and I will give you an email address to send the resume.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics