Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections
Zexy carz
Previous  1  2

vintagebknyc

Post Wed, Jan 21 2015, 7:43 pm
greenfire wrote:
old pick-ups are always zexy ...

not shockingly, I love a vintage truck

greenfire

Post Thu, Jan 22 2015, 1:56 pm
DrMom wrote:
I don't find cars sxy at all (not that bottle-green isn't a lovely color). I don't know, maybe a nice electric car? Or a bicycle? I suppose not spending money on oil and putting $ in the pockets of our enemies is pretty sxy.

can't seem to view this picture ... what is it a bike ?

greenfire

Post Thu, Jan 22 2015, 2:05 pm
greenfire wrote:
can't seem to view this picture ... what is it a bike ?

well me quoting it just made it show up ... good guess

they had these kool bikes on the google movie ... going to try to find them

The Internship [great comedy]

Rubber Ducky

Post Thu, Jan 22 2015, 2:08 pm
DrMom wrote:
I don't find cars sxy at all (not that bottle-green isn't a lovely color). I don't know, maybe a nice electric car? Or a bicycle? I suppose not spending money on oil and putting $ in the pockets of our enemies is pretty sxy.]

Oil production in the USA is way up. B"H not quite as much oil money is going into enemy pockets now compared to even a year ago.

amother

Post Thu, Jan 22 2015, 2:22 pm
A car for both greenie and vintagebknyc

A V8 engine conversion of the Alpine roadster, an old school rally car with an old school vroooom

(anon because there is possibly only one jew in the world who owns one of these, and he is the only reason I know about this car.)

Coke Slurpee

Post Thu, Jan 22 2015, 2:35 pm
Thanx greenie LOL

greenfire

Post Thu, Jan 22 2015, 2:44 pm
amother wrote:
A car for both greenie and vintagebknyc

A V8 engine conversion of the Alpine roadster, an old school rally car with an old school vroooom

(anon because there is possibly only one jew in the world who owns one of these, and he is the only reason I know about this car.)

LOVE it !!!

so when do we take it for a spin Wink

greenfire

Post Thu, Jan 22 2015, 2:47 pm
Coke Slurpee wrote:
Thanx greenie LOL

you're welcome

knight rider was one of my favorite shows ... definitely in part due to the talking car

chickpea_salad

Post Thu, Jan 22 2015, 2:51 pm
The first car I ever wanted to buy (I have never owned a car) was a Toyota Echo (Hatchback)

The next big thing was, of course, the Toyota Prius, a hybrid vehicle with a borderline luxury car price tag but a teeny tiny fuel bill

But you know what I am excited for?? The Honda Clarity... A ZERO emissions hydrogen fuel cell vehicle.

I can't wait until the heavy layer of car emissions you breathe in cities is a thing of the past!

amother

Post Thu, Jan 22 2015, 3:28 pm
greenfire wrote:
classic more than zexy ...

How about this one? Is it zexy?

Iymnok

Post Thu, Jan 22 2015, 3:31 pm
What can be more classic than this?

studying_torah

Post Thu, Jan 22 2015, 3:53 pm
Give me a Bentley convertible or a Maserati sedan...
Just read that Bentley is going to make an suv... Drool

chickpea_salad

Post Thu, Jan 22 2015, 5:19 pm
@lymnock I heard there are some late 19th century automobiles that used coal...you can't get more classic than that Tongue Out

Bpmom8

Post Fri, Jan 23 2015, 2:03 pm
Well no one picture can bring out the beauty of this car so here's a link to multiple image from the PAGANI HAUYRA enjoy https://www.google.com/search?.....h=559

greenfire

Post Fri, Jan 23 2015, 3:35 pm
do you ever look at cars & see faces on the front - between headlights & grill & bumpers, etc. ?

well I do

in this car I see eyeballs in the seats inside - the headlights are nostrils & the bumper a smile

DrMom

Post Sat, Jan 24 2015, 3:50 pm
greenfire wrote:
do you ever look at cars & see faces on the front - between headlights & grill & bumpers, etc. ?

well I do

in this car I see eyeballs in the seats inside - the headlights are nostrils & the bumper a smile

Always. There are "mean" cars and "friendly" cars, "happy" cars and "sad" cars...

greenfire

Post Sun, Jan 25 2015, 11:16 am
DrMom wrote:
Always. There are "mean" cars and "friendly" cars, "happy" cars and "sad" cars...

ah so I'm not alone in my madness Cool

Bpmom8

Post Sun, Jan 25 2015, 1:13 pm
greenfire wrote:
ah so I'm not alone in my madness Cool
believe me your not alone ever motor vehicle has a personality some people just don't understand it lol

Coke Slurpee

Post Mon, Jan 26 2015, 1:28 am
I love a cool car when I see one, I have boys that educate me. But personality, I've never seen it.

Btw if you are ever in Illinois come visit the Volo auto museum. Its got about four huge warehouses full of the coolest, zexiest cars you've ever seen. With one warehouse that has famous movie/tv cars.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics