Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Dairy & Pareve Meals
Pizza recipe

rachel22

Post Sun, Jan 25 2015, 4:38 pm
Hi,
Anyone here from BY high school in bp that had mrs.donn for home ec. She gave us this amazing recipe for pizza I think called 123 pizza.. It was long time ago and I lost it. Sad Anyone have it would be a real big help !

greenfire

Post Sun, Jan 25 2015, 5:14 pm
can you call mrs. donn ...

MagentaYenta

Post Sun, Jan 25 2015, 6:49 pm
I'm laughing a bit at this while I enjoy some leftover pizza. I make pizza once a week and have been doing so for about 40+ years. I don't have a recipe. I can tell you how to do it if you like.

ra_mom

Post Sun, Jan 25 2015, 6:53 pm
Is this it?
http://content-jennifer.blogsp.....l?m=1

rachel22

Post Sun, Jan 25 2015, 8:12 pm
MagentaYenta wrote:
I'm laughing a bit at this while I enjoy some leftover pizza. I make pizza once a week and have been doing so for about 40+ years. I don't have a recipe. I can tell you how to do it if you like.

Sure how do u urs?

rachel22

Post Sun, Jan 25 2015, 8:12 pm
ra_mom wrote:
Is this it?
http://content-jennifer.blogsp.....l?m=1

Thanks but not it, that one had Apple juice,
And a recipe for an amazing sauce

MagentaYenta

Post Sun, Jan 25 2015, 8:34 pm
rachel22 wrote:
Sure how do u urs?

I put warm water in a bowl with a pinch of sugar or a bit of honey and toss in some yeast, about a tsp. to a cup of water. I let the yeast proof, when its ready I add some flour and stir it in until it is thick and creamy. Then I ad some wheat gluten to make the dough stretchy, about a tsp per cup. When that is all happy I add in flour and mix until I have a sticky dough. I turn out the sticky dough on a well floured marble and kneed additional flour in until it feels right:).

I let that dough rest and determine how much I will use, and cut that portion off. The rest gets rolled into balls and put on a tray in the freezer so I have some the next time. In the summer I may be using the dough more frequently so I'll just keep the excess in a plastic container in the bottom of the fridge. When my dough bundles are frozen, I wrap them in plastic and put them all into a large baggie with the date on it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Dairy & Pareve Meals