Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Cakes, Cookies, and Muffins
Chocolate Balls?

Mishie

Post Sun, Jun 03 2007, 8:14 am
Okay... I need your help here...

For Shabbos, I made Chocolate-Oatmeal-Bars. For some reason they came out too dry. Basically when you pick one up it crumbles in your hands....
(So, no use giving any to the kids, unless I want to be sweeping the floor 10 times an hour...)

Anyway, So I was thinking of making them into Chocolate-Balls...
- Does anyone have a recipe for these? (I remember making them with graham-cracker crumbs, but can't find the recipe)

aussiegal

Post Sun, Jun 03 2007, 8:41 am
u mean rumballs, right??? Take ANY chocolate cream recipe, some of them have rum in the recipe, some don't. if not, just add rum to it, or cherry brandy, according to taste. Break up your leftover cake/ bars into crumbly peices and mix the chocolate cream thru it with your hands. then it should get a sticky consistency and roll them into balls. I think they need to be kept refrigerated.
you can add sprinkles/or dip in chocolate too.

chocolate moose

Post Sun, Jun 03 2007, 9:34 am
I haen't made them in a long time, but I remember adding double or triple the rum for a good taste . . .
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Cakes, Cookies, and Muffins