Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Isis financing terror by selling victim's kidneys

southernbubby

Post Wed, Feb 18 2015, 4:10 pm
http://www.jewishpress.com/new.....2/18/

I realize that those on waiting lists need organs regardless of where they came from and I can't judge anyone who gets a kidney transplant this way but there is obviously a market for organs procured by executions and be-headings.

I wish our President the best of luck eradicating this evil from the world.

octopus

Post Wed, Feb 18 2015, 4:41 pm
I think this emoticon is apropos Puke

I hope the victims were dead already when their organs were harvested, not before.

They are just so evil. evil. evil.

MagentaYenta

Post Wed, Feb 18 2015, 4:44 pm
I would suggest the buyers are getting ripped off. Harvesting an organ after it's lost it's blood flow and the individual has been dead for a while doesn't yield prime transplant material. Then there is the issue with the actual health of the organ and whether the 'donor' has any blood borne diseases.

I'm definitely going follow this story.

imasinger

Post Wed, Feb 18 2015, 4:52 pm
MY, I read the article, but until I see documentation, I'm not inclined to believe it. Fake scare stories about kidneys being taken have been around for a long time. See here: http://www.snopes.com/horrors/.....y.asp ISIS is interested in shocking the world, so they may claim to do this, just for the reaction.

southernbubby

Post Wed, Feb 18 2015, 4:56 pm
imasinger wrote:
MY, I read the article, but until I see documentation, I'm not inclined to believe it. Fake scare stories about kidneys being taken have been around for a long time. See here: http://www.snopes.com/horrors/.....y.asp ISIS is interested in shocking the world, so they may claim to do this, just for the reaction.

no proof, just missing kidneys:

We have bodies. Come and examine them,” said Ambassador Mohamed Alhakim, referring to the U.N. Security Council. β€œIt is clear they are missing certain parts.” Here is how he described bodies as missing kidneys and showing marks of surgical incisions:
When we discover mass graves, we look at the bodies. Some of those bodies are killed by bullets, some of them by knives. But when you find pieces of the back is [sic] missing and the kidneys is [sic] missing, you will wonder what it is.

MagentaYenta

Post Wed, Feb 18 2015, 5:13 pm
imasinger wrote:

There have been rumors about this since last year. I'll wait for verification and ignore that fact that some Jews are serving time for illegal organ trade.

happybeingamom

Post Wed, Feb 18 2015, 5:25 pm
MagentaYenta wrote:
There have been rumors about this since last year. I'll wait for verification and ignore that fact that some Jews are serving time for illegal organ trade.

What does this have to do with ISIS I don't know?

southernbubby

Post Wed, Feb 18 2015, 5:32 pm
MagentaYenta wrote:

The Jews that are serving time paid the victims who survived the procedure but nevertheless, it was illegal and apparently those who wanted to back out were coerced and threatened.

causemommysaid

Post Wed, Feb 18 2015, 5:37 pm
MagentaYenta wrote:

while paying for organs is illegal I won't equate it with murder and then grave robbing.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics