Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Toilet Training
Help!!

dr pepper

Post Tue, Jun 05 2007, 12:51 pm
For 2 weeks, if dd is bottomless, she is nearly 100% trained. She sometimes likes to hold in #2 until she gets her naptime pullup, but other than that she pees on her own all the time.

But the second I put clothes on her-- even just panties alone-- she just pees wherever whenever. I remind her 1000X a day that she's wearing panties, not a diaper, but she doesn't seem to care.

What do I do? How long will this take? I'm sick of mopping my floors all day long, but I can't leave her naked every day!

btMOMtoFFBs

Post Tue, Jun 05 2007, 1:25 pm
I'm kinda in the same boat. My DD used the potty at a neighbor's house on her own initiative yest, but she won't at all at home. She knows what to do, she just refuses to do it here - aaarg.

Anyway, have you tried rewarding. Make it so easy for her so he gets a lot of recognition for staying dry. Buy some stickers and dollar store prizes. Check her every 10 minutes. If she's dry, give her a sticker. Every five stickers gets her a little prize. Ignore mistakes in between -- really don't let her even know that you care she made a mistake and you have to mop again - be an actress! Good prizes: a bouncy ball, shiny pencil, can of play-doh, matchbox car, etc. See what a few days of out and out bribery will do for you.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Children's Health -> Toilet Training