Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Looking for fabric store in BP

cheerios

Post Thu, Jun 07 2007, 5:03 am
I know of the trimming store on 13th and 50th, but is there anything in BP that sells fabric (not just trimmings)?

creativemommyto3

Post Thu, Jun 07 2007, 5:07 am
There is one on 18th Avenue not far from Goldbergs. I haven't been there in three years so I don't remember exactly. How about Sew Materialistic in Flatbush. or the Rag Shop etc?

TzenaRena

Post Thu, Jun 07 2007, 5:45 am
I was going to post the same one. It's a nice store with very pretty fabric. That would be in the upper 40's like 48-49, I think.

And Chavi Katz store on New Utrecht and 46th, material downstairs, and patterns, trimmings, notions upstairs. You can find anything and everything there, exclusive materials too.

Both stores have knowledgeable personnel, if you are designing your garment, they will give you ideas.

Mevater

Post Thu, Jun 07 2007, 6:17 am
Both Katz on New Utrecht and 45, and the 18th Ave store in the high forties, are full of good quality fabric. Try to go to either, early in the day, when they're not very crowded. The 18th Avenue store might be slightly higher priced.

Rag Shop has cheaper stuff, with some upholstery fabric, but little if any, high quality dress fabric.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries