Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Cute Stories
Cute "trouble" that you did in school

Tzutzie

Post Thu, Mar 19 2015, 7:51 pm
Inspired by pg2.0's post about hiding in the closet with a few classmates as a "trouble" (back in the day that's what we called it) and the principal blocking the door for a few minutes as punishment LOL ...

So, what mischief did you / your friends / siblings / parents do in school that you remember?

I'll go first.

Who remembers TELL ME? 1800 555 TELL....
so.... We are all sitting with our heads resting on your hands-desk. Teacher walks in and we start singing. "TELL ME - one eight hundred fir five five tell. TRRRRRRR I'm sorry I didn't get that....." Teacher was adorable and played along.

Same teacher. Her watch broke and she kept on asking kids for their watch to time her lessons. One day she walked in and found a tall commercial broomstick on her desk laying flat covered in watches facing her and all set to the same time. She called in all teachers to show off. We felt like a million bucks!

My mother's classroom had a very high window. The principal (male) would walk the halls and peek into the classroom occasionally. In order to look in . He had to JUMP..... A girl in her class wrote on the window "Only monkeys look in" he never looked in again..... Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter

We recorded a teacher who had a funny way of talking and made a dummy with all her weird little mushigasen and put the tape on right before she walked in.... (you can tell tthis was in 7th grade)

There is more. Maybe another time....

Lemme hear yours!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics