Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Tiki dean wigs

amother
Cerulean

Post Wed, Apr 15 2015, 10:30 am
Anyone hear of this company? Is the hair naturally curly or permed/processed? How is her customer service? Does she cut hair well?

amother
Babyblue

Post Wed, Apr 15 2015, 11:26 am
Tiki Deen is her first and last name. She loves in CH, sews the wigs herself. Gorgeous, natural, beautiful, usually curly hair. She specializes in curly/wavy. Im sure she can do straight too.
She is known around here as the shaitel Dr.
She fixes fronts of shaitels, and makes them look like it is coming out of your head , completely tznius at the same time.
She has no workers, it is all her

saramalka

Post Wed, Apr 15 2015, 12:54 pm
What is the price range of her wigs?

amother
Cerulean

Post Wed, Apr 15 2015, 1:16 pm
amother wrote:
Tiki Deen is her first and last name. She loves in CH, sews the wigs herself. Gorgeous, natural, beautiful, usually curly hair. She specializes in curly/wavy. Im sure she can do straight too.
She is known around here as the shaitel Dr.
She fixes fronts of shaitels, and makes them look like it is coming out of your head , completely tznius at the same time.
She has no workers, it is all her

Did you ever buy a wig from her? If so, are you happy with it? How are her haircuts? I've been "burnt" with too many bad haircuts that have made amazing wigs become less than amazing wigs.

amother
Babyblue

Post Wed, Apr 15 2015, 1:51 pm
She does not cut. But if it is a curly wig, she will sew in the style you want.
Her price range, I would say, is you pay for what you get. I guess The regular fling rate for a good natural wig, it varies based on your request. Its not cheap, but I have heard of more expensive.
She has fixed some of my shaitels.

amother
Royalblue

Post Wed, Apr 15 2015, 2:14 pm
My sister got a sheitel from her. Although the hair is beautiful it really needs to be cut a little but she does not cut and if you cut by someone else she won't deal with the sheitel anymore. Trying to arrange appointments with her was extremely difficult.

amother
Cerise

Post Wed, Apr 15 2015, 3:01 pm
amother wrote:
She does not cut. But if it is a curly wig, she will sew in the style you want.
Her price range, I would say, is you pay for what you get. I guess The regular fling rate for a good natural wig, it varies based on your request. Its not cheap, but I have heard of more expensive.
She has fixed some of my shaitels.

Approx. what price?

amother
Royalblue

Post Wed, Apr 15 2015, 3:22 pm
I think it was close to 3,000 for a 16 inch blonde. not curly.

amother
Cerulean

Post Wed, Apr 15 2015, 5:37 pm
amother wrote:
My sister got a sheitel from her. Although the hair is beautiful it really needs to be cut a little but she does not cut and if you cut by someone else she won't deal with the sheitel anymore. Trying to arrange appointments with her was extremely difficult.

That doen't make sense. She doesn't cut sheitels so you HAVE to go to someone else to have it cut. I could understand if she does cut sheitels and she won't deal with the sheitel if you go to someone else. Am I missing something?

rmbg

Post Wed, Apr 15 2015, 10:52 pm
She makes it custom so she doesn't think it needs to be cut
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics