Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Freaking out! Traveling tom!

amother

Post Mon, Jun 11 2007, 8:43 am
This is more of a vent, b/c it's 8am and there is no one in my life whou would want to hear from me this early to freak out.
We are b"h traveling to Israel tom. I am not packed, I keep throwing stuff into a pile. We have to leave our house tonight. Another family will be staying here (found this out yesterday!). My cleaning lady isn't coming until Thurs. but there is still plenty of stuff that I need to organize. DH is sick! (he gets sick every time before we fly -- SOOO frustrating! he is usually clam and organized. now he is like a baby! I could barely get him to go to shul today!) Soeaking of the baby. she got up waay to early and won't go to sleep. She is driving me nuts. So instead of doing all the things I have to do I am venting here! Will that help???

brooklyn

Post Mon, Jun 11 2007, 8:53 am
Take a deep breath and count to ten and start doing what you have to do. Good luck.

greenfire

Post Mon, Jun 11 2007, 8:59 am
yes ... do one thing at a time ... and maybe reassess how much you are taking ... and put the baby in a swingy ... they always get all out of shape when mom is busy ... (for me it was erev shabbos)

amother

Post Mon, Jun 11 2007, 11:03 am
Just a question - it's your house, so why do you have to leave tonight because another family is coming? They'll have to wait until you leave tomorrow & then you get more time at home to clean up & pack.

elkayed

Post Mon, Jun 11 2007, 11:03 am
Make a list! A list of to do's and a list of what to pack. When you are done something cross it out and you will feel better!

amother

Post Thu, Jun 14 2007, 12:47 am
I'm on the other side! it was crazy before we left but b"h I thikn we have everything...in fact I think we have more than everything! Very Happy now that I have unpacked I am sure I overpacked! thanks for the support!

miriamnechama

Post Mon, Jun 18 2007, 3:01 am
shalom aleichem to Israel!!!! now you can relax!!! wanna call me 025725401!! btw I'm travelling to london next week cuz I have a chsuna with out teh kids but the freekiest thing is I have no laundry machine...it died!!! we'll bave to manage I'm only going for 5 days. ps wher are you jerusalem?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics