Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
High end childrens clothing
Previous  1  2

Ruchel

Post Mon, Aug 13 2007, 3:04 pm
I swore I wouldn't buy expensive clothes and stick to Gap style stuff. But then I started seeing too many cute clothes and also received some, so now I have some items from Dior, Burberry, Kenzo... we have decided to stop buying for some time LOL BH she doesn't ruin them.

Ruby

Post Mon, Aug 13 2007, 3:17 pm
I shop at Gymboree on sale. They have sales often and promotions every once in a while. The quality is excellent.

ruthanne

Post Mon, Aug 13 2007, 3:27 pm
Ruby wrote:
I shop at Gymboree on sale. They have sales often and promotions every once in a while. The quality is excellent.

Me too! I love Gymboree. The styles are original and the quality excellent. But its only affordable in the sales and the same is with Gap

Bzgirl

Post Mon, Aug 13 2007, 3:53 pm
I'm a big fan of benetton, their clothing is good quality, wash and wear a 100 times....But talk about return policies thats another story with bp stores. if you breathed on it-its yours lol

Sharon8310

Post Mon, Aug 13 2007, 4:08 pm
I dont think I have spent more than ten dollars for a complete oufit. I look at Kohels and Target on the sales rake and my kids look great. Also I go to consignment for stuff. A lot of times I find stuff that has never been worn.What is great is they buy my old stuff and give me credit for it. You dont have to spend a lot of money for you kids to look good. Also the great thing in my opion about buying clothes for cheap is if it get really messy and you can get the stain out you can throw it away and not feel bad. Very Happy

Ruchel

Post Mon, Aug 13 2007, 4:11 pm
Bzgirl wrote:
I'm a big fan of benetton, their clothing is good quality, wash and wear a 100 times....

ditto

shoy18

Post Mon, Aug 13 2007, 4:16 pm
Ruchel wrote:
Bzgirl wrote:
I'm a big fan of benetton, their clothing is good quality, wash and wear a 100 times....

ditto

Ditto, I don't like their pants because they run very large and wide without those elastic pull strings, but their polo shirts and sweaters are great and of course there quilted jackets
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics