Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Where are you this summer?
1  2  3  Next

amother

Post Fri, Jun 15 2007, 3:19 pm
country?home?overseas?other?

chocolate moose

Post Fri, Jun 15 2007, 3:20 pm
Home.

Mitzvahmom

Post Fri, Jun 15 2007, 3:41 pm
Home..woo hoo

Mama Bear

Post Fri, Jun 15 2007, 4:01 pm
I am iyh going to the catskills for August, so you probably wont see me much around here.

Dini

Post Fri, Jun 15 2007, 4:03 pm
home sweet home

greenfire

Post Fri, Jun 15 2007, 4:30 pm
I'll be making 2 trips to NY to bring dd to camp and to visit with my family ... Mr. Green

Ruchel

Post Sat, Jun 16 2007, 2:19 pm
in other countries BH. I haven’t left for more than a year (preg). I am becoming crazy, it’s the first time I am stuck like that (generally I am in London around the New year, in Israel in summer and another foreign country in summer too), if I except one horrible day in Switzerland, but not for vacation purpose. I’ll be in Israel in june-July, and somewhere else after that, we haven’t decided yet.
Next summer with G-d’s help we will have our honeymoon, hesitating between NY, islands like Tahiti, India, Las Vegas and too many others. This year, dd is too young to be left with my parents.

timeout

Post Sat, Jun 16 2007, 7:35 pm
I'll be in Philly as of next Friday for a month with no computer!

Marion

Post Sat, Jun 16 2007, 10:24 pm
Home.

Seraph

Post Sun, Jun 17 2007, 12:08 am
Home!!! Can't wait!!

hila

Post Sun, Jun 17 2007, 3:55 am
WORK Sad

MyKidsRQte

Post Sun, Jun 17 2007, 7:57 am
catskill mountains

BlumaG

Post Sun, Jun 17 2007, 8:58 am
we're going 2 hrs north for a wk, staying 1/2 blok form a private beach, cant wait

suomynona

Post Sun, Jun 17 2007, 11:24 am
Home. My job is 12 months a year. Summer isn't any different from the rest of the year.

cindy324

Post Sun, Jun 17 2007, 11:57 am
I'll be home in nice quiet Boro Park. I'm gonna do all my Yom TOv shopping when nobody's home , the stores are empty, ahhhh...I love the summer!

bashinda

Post Sun, Jun 17 2007, 4:35 pm
home. I want the country but I don't relish making DH shlep every thursday night from Manhattan to the country when we don't even own a car and even if we did what's DH supposed to do the rest of the days of the week? What do the men subside on?

I'd like my kids to get fresh air though and I haven't been out of the NYC area in two years so I'm starting to go stir crazy but if I get out it might be for a long weekend somewhere. I'd like to check out some out of town communities. But it can't be too far because DH would have to do all the driving poor guy.

chocolate moose

Post Sun, Jun 17 2007, 4:52 pm
BasHinda, do you think you might get a car? Maybe that would be a good option for you at some point.

As far as the country, why not get a job in one of the camps? You'd have free babysitting, not have to cook or do laundry.

As far as DH, does he get any vacation time? Maybe he could come up Thursdays thorugh Mondays and the only have to scramble eggs one night, get pizza one night, and made macaroni and cheese from the box on anotehr night. Or make a sandwich, or get the kind of food that doesn'tn eed cooking like bagels and yogurt.

Pickle Lady

Post Sun, Jun 17 2007, 4:54 pm
Ruchel wrote:
in other countries BH. I haven’t left for more than a year (preg). I am becoming crazy, it’s the first time I am stuck like that (generally I am in London around the New year, in Israel in summer and another foreign country in summer too), if I except one horrible day in Switzerland, but not for vacation purpose. I’ll be in Israel in june-July, and somewhere else after that, we haven’t decided yet.
Next summer with G-d’s help we will have our honeymoon, hesitating between NY, islands like Tahiti, India, Las Vegas and too many others. This year, dd is too young to be left with my parents.

You live the high life Ruchel!!!

amother

Post Sun, Jun 17 2007, 5:07 pm
home.
at the end of the summer one week in New Hampshire

Ruchel

Post Sun, Jun 17 2007, 5:10 pm
Pickle Lady wrote:
Ruchel wrote:

You live the high life Ruchel!!!

lol you know, honeymoon is only once in a lifetime, and apart from summer holiday and a few days in winter I don't move... some people I know leave for every vacation...
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics