Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Reb menachem mendel m'riminov segulah

clebovits

Post Sun, Jun 21 2015, 1:34 am
Started tzinding 40 days for a zechus to become pregnant bh found out on the 41st day that im pregnant
the amazing thing is that I started on his yartzeit and I also went to the mikvah that night and became pregnant that night bh

innovative mom

Post Sun, Jun 21 2015, 5:18 am
Wow! Bshaah Tova!

When is his yurtzeit?

nottelling

Post Sun, Jun 21 2015, 5:28 am
bshaah tova!!!

can you share the segula?

tweety1

Post Sun, Jun 21 2015, 8:36 am
I very recently undertook for r'shaya'la kerestirer. I must say that I saw results literally chitz l'derech hateva. My yeshua I came on the 17th day of lighting a candle. When I say chitz l'derech hateva I literally seriously mean it!!

clebovits

Post Sun, Jun 21 2015, 10:35 am
Yud tes iyar
U tzind a tea light for 40 days and u say leula nishmas reb menachem mendel ben reb yosef lzechus plonis bas plonis and the yeshua that ur looking for
Both me and my husband tzind

bluejays

Post Tue, Jun 23 2015, 3:14 pm
Can you tell me what you did about tzinding on Shabbos?

clebovits

Post Tue, Jun 23 2015, 4:22 pm
We tzind motzai shabbos

bluejays

Post Thu, Jun 25 2015, 11:30 am

fish

Post Fri, Jul 13 2018, 10:17 am
Can some please explain in detail how to do this segulah? And what is the source for it? Please

PurpleandGold

Post Fri, Jul 13 2018, 10:34 am
Thank you so much for sharing, I too undertook this segulah, along with increased tehillim and bakashos at the time of lighting, and saw unbelievable yesguos. After performing the segulah, one must publicize he received his yeshua, so others will be inspired to do the same, light l'illui nishmas the Riminover Rebbe.

PurpleandGold

Post Fri, Jul 13 2018, 10:36 am
fish wrote:
Can some please explain in detail how to do this segulah? And what is the source for it? Please

In another thread I explained in detail how I understood to perform segulah. Search it, it's very clear. May your tefillos be answered l'tovah

Saralle

Post Fri, Jul 13 2018, 12:45 pm
I did this segulah when I was doing IVF for the first time and got a positive pregnancy test on the 41st day. I did it again when I was trying for another baby, and it "worked" again.
I'm currently lighting because my husband was at a job he didn't like and wasn't making money at, and b"H soon after he got a great new job. It wasn't 40 days yet, so I'm continuing to light for it to be a good parnassah.

fish

Post Fri, Jul 13 2018, 2:17 pm
PurpleandGold wrote:
In another thread I explained in detail how I understood to perform segulah. Search it, it's very clear. May your tefillos be answered l'tovah

I searched and can't find it..... If you would be so kind as to help a fellow Jew and explain how to go about doing the segulah and where it is brought down from I would appreciate it.

PurpleandGold

Post Fri, Jul 13 2018, 3:04 pm
[quote="fish"]I searched and can't find it..... If you would be so kind as to help a fellow Jew and explain how to go about doing the segulah and where it is brought down from I would appreciate it.[/quote

Ok, bli neder when I have time, good Shabbos

flowerpower

Post Fri, Jul 13 2018, 3:18 pm
Bh!!!! Bsha tova!

hello321

Post Sun, Jul 15 2018, 11:32 am
Or can you please post the link from last time you posted it

PurpleandGold

Post Sun, Jul 15 2018, 12:05 pm
Don't know how to post a link, but the info is under thread title "Segulah of Rebbe M'Riminov". Hatzlacha, and may your tefillos be answered l'tovah!

fish

Post Mon, Sep 17 2018, 10:35 am
I want to publicize that I lit a candle and gave Tzedakah for 40 days liluy nishamas Rav Menachem Mendel M'riminov and I saw a yeshua BH!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics