Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Dr. henry hasson ped neurologist
1  2  Next

amother
Mistyrose

Post Sun, Jun 21 2015, 3:22 pm
Is he good?
what kind of bedside manner?
Is he a good diagnostician?
What was your experience?
Would you recommend? why? or why not?

amother
Lemon

Post Sun, Jun 21 2015, 3:43 pm
He's great. Diagnosed my sibling with ADHD using a computer test and a thorough questionnaire. He is clear and explains the details really well.

Hatzlacha.

5*Mom

Post Sun, Jun 21 2015, 3:53 pm
amother wrote:
He's great. Diagnosed my sibling with ADHD using a computer test and a thorough questionnaire. He is clear and explains the details really well.

Hatzlacha.

If a computer test and a questionnaire is all he used, that was not a very thorough evaluation. ADHD shares symptoms and behaviors with many other developmental conditions and disorders. A thorough evaluation would consider all possibilities and rule them out one by one to arrive at what is known as a differential diagnosis. This involves considerably more than a computer test and a questionnaire.

amother
Lemon

Post Sun, Jun 21 2015, 4:29 pm
In her case it was sort of obvious, but I hear your point.

amother
Slateblue

Post Sun, Jun 21 2015, 5:58 pm
I know of many parents being happy with receiving ADHD diagnosis (about 6 families) and a Child who was helped with migraines ( he said cut out msg and caffiene and 9 yr old had no more migraines) I have not heard of Mokloj.j. jkbanyone using him for other issues.
FYI he is in a wheelchair so dont be shocked.

amother
Natural

Post Sun, Jun 21 2015, 6:20 pm
We r very happy with dr hassan! He has seen my daughter for over 2 years now.she has begnin rolandic seizures. He is ontop of the situation. Thorough. Always available .I email him whenever I have a ? Or if a situation arises. He always responds. I have apologized a few times (I used to get hysterical when she had seizures and he wouldnt hear from.it) not pushy.at all. Gives his opinion and is so understanding. I didnt want to go on medication at first. He never pushed! I went for a second opinion..he was not.insulted....in.simple a pleasure of a doctor

Ashrei

Post Sun, Jun 21 2015, 9:09 pm
My friend went to him and she was very pleased. I plan to bring my son there. He has sunday hours

amother
Chocolate

Post Tue, Feb 21 2017, 5:51 pm
[quote="amother"]I know of many parents being happy with receiving ADHD diagnosis (about 6 families) and a Child who was helped with migraines ( he said cut out msg and caffiene and 9 yr old had no more migraines) I have not heard of Mokloj.j. jkbanyone using him for other issues.
FYI he is in a wheelchair so dont be shocked.[/quote]
The Dr. is in a wheelchair?

amother
Babyblue

Post Tue, Feb 21 2017, 8:23 pm
amother wrote:
The Dr. is in a wheelchair?

Yes

sourstix

Post Tue, Feb 21 2017, 8:40 pm
[quote="amother"]We r very happy with dr hassan! He has seen my daughter for over 2 years now.she has begnin rolandic seizures. He is ontop of the situation. Thorough. Always available .I email him whenever I have a ? Or if a situation arises. He always responds. I have apologized a few times (I used to get hysterical when she had seizures and he wouldnt hear from.it) not pushy.at all. Gives his opinion and is so understanding. I didnt want to go on medication at first. He never pushed! I went for a second opinion..he was not.insulted....in.simple a pleasure of a doctor[/quote]

Please write in regular written language. It's hard to understand what your saying in text language, and there are no periods or sentence structure.

amother
Mint

Post Mon, Aug 06 2018, 10:14 pm
Can someone post his location? Is he an older Dr?

amother
Blush

Post Mon, Aug 06 2018, 10:16 pm
amother wrote:
Can someone post his location? Is he an older Dr?

Kind of older

amother
Mint

Post Mon, Aug 06 2018, 10:27 pm
amother wrote:
Kind of older
Thanks for taking the time to respond! Would like to know his office number so I can find out if they take my insurance....

amother
Blush

Post Mon, Aug 06 2018, 10:33 pm
amother wrote:
Thanks for taking the time to respond! Would like to know his office number so I can find out if they take my insurance....

My pleasure! 718-785-9828, good luck!

amother
Mint

Post Mon, Aug 06 2018, 10:34 pm
amother wrote:
My pleasure! 718-785-9828, good luck!
thank you!!

amother
Blush

Post Mon, Aug 06 2018, 10:36 pm
amother wrote:
thank you!!

Just for a btw, he did take our insurance however not for the computerized testing... For that they charged us $300.

amother
Mint

Post Mon, Aug 06 2018, 10:38 pm
amother wrote:
Just for a btw, he did take our insurance however not for the computerized testing... For that they charged us $300.

Good to know....
I think my son has add/ADHD or language processing so this will probably be part of our visit!

amother
Aquamarine

Post Mon, Aug 06 2018, 11:26 pm
I was told NOT to use him. That he diagnoses really terribly.

amother
Chocolate

Post Tue, Aug 07 2018, 7:55 am
Why don’t you try Dr Pavalkis. He is not into pushing medication.

oneofakind

Post Wed, Aug 08 2018, 6:37 am
If you want to really find out out what's going on I.e. is it language processing or adhd or both or something else, you should really go to a nueropsychologist. It's expensive and they don't take insurance up front but it's very comprehensive.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics