Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Family / KIds photographer in Israel

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Tue, Jul 28 2015, 6:24 am
I'm looking to take family pictures in Israel while visiting, I don't want to spend a lot but I want nice pictures. Any recommendation? I have three kids agaes 1-4. I would want someone who is good with kids. TTI

ray family

Post Tue, Jul 28 2015, 6:27 am
what does it mean you don't want to spend a lot? a lot by american standards? Israeli?
what's your budget?
also, where will you be located?
we might be better able to guide you if we had a better idea of what you were looking for.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Tue, Jul 28 2015, 7:15 am
http://faigiesphotography.com/

amother
Crimson

Post Tue, Jul 28 2015, 8:28 am
https://www.facebook.com/pages.....ef=ts

amother
Salmon

Post Tue, Jul 28 2015, 1:01 pm
Do you speak Hebrew? If so I can recommend Chani Shatz. She lives in Bnei Brak but comes into Yerushalayim for photography work. I saw her work by her sister-in-law and it was really something! If you need her number just post.

sped

Post Tue, Jul 28 2015, 1:05 pm
There is someone really great in Neve Yakkov. He did my wedding and specializes in portraits. He speaks English (from S. Africa). I will try to remember his name or ask around, if you are interested.
He is relatively reasonable.

spring13

Post Tue, Jul 28 2015, 3:42 pm
Rina Klein Photography! She's absolutely amazing. If you have Facebook, look her up there, but her phone # is +972 50-538-7770. She speaks English, is excellent with kids, and I really can't recommend her enough.

el2cg

Post Thu, Jun 20 2019, 9:22 am
I used recently "the shuttery" raphi nussbaum, while I was in Israel with my family.

amother
Coral

Post Thu, Jun 20 2019, 9:28 am
Why are you bumping a post from 4 1/2 years ago??? I shall hope she found a photographer by now!

seeker

Post Thu, Jun 20 2019, 12:27 pm
amother [ Coral ] wrote:
Why are you bumping a post from 4 1/2 years ago??? I shall hope she found a photographer by now!

Someone bumped a bunch of photography posts to promote her own business. Looks like that post was taken down but meanwhile someone saw this in the recent threads list... Which is one of many reasons why it's annoying for people to use the forum this way
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics