Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Sesame place or Dutch wonderland

amother
cornflower

Post Thu, Aug 13 2015, 10:58 am
I'm looking into going on a two day trip w my kids ages 3 and 6. They don't enjoy any coaster rides and get nauseas from those kiddie rides like the tea cup etc. So mainly the rides they like are water or anything that's calm and adults cud ride along. I see both of these parks have such kind of rides but I was wondering if Dutch wonderland wud have enuff stuff to do for us. Also, my six yr old is a boy and I don't take him to reg water parks. Are the ppl in any of these two parks walking around in bathing suits?

sky

Post Thu, Aug 13 2015, 11:04 am
In Dutch Wonderland people are not walking around in bathing suits. The water park is separate and you have to get dressed when returning to the main park.

I haven't been to sesame place in years, but my friend who was there made it sound like people were walking around in bathing suits were she was, but it could be she was in the water section. I don't know how it works.

What about a different type of park:
- Diggerland
- Cherry Crest Farm
etc.

Not as much amusement parky.

amother
cornflower

Post Thu, Aug 13 2015, 12:08 pm
My three yr old is too young for digger land. Are adults also in bathing suits at the water area in Dutch wonderland? Because it looks like more of a kiddie water area on their website

amother
cornflower

Post Thu, Aug 13 2015, 12:13 pm
What I'm really looking for is a park similar to Epcot/ magic kingdom. Where even if you don't do the real "rides" u still hv lots of entertainment. Does such a place exist in the New York / tri state area ?

sky

Post Thu, Aug 13 2015, 12:28 pm
From what I saw from the outside in Dutch Wonderland I think parents do get into bathing suits.

In Sesame Street adults are definitely walking around in bathing suits and bikinis, my friend that went put on a swimming dress.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics