Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling -> Homeschooling
Update on Torah Home Education Conference 5776/2016

yaelinIN

Post Fri, Oct 23 2015, 11:06 am
Hello dear Jewish homeschoolers!

It has been a while since I have posted a missive to the entire (as we know it) community, on YahooGroups, Imamother, and Facebook.

I write mainly to let everyone know I am interested in coordinating another Jewish Homeschooling/Torah Home Education conference for 5776/2016. I'm not sure of the date, place, who will speak, or if there will be vendors. That's what I need from each of you. I encourage each of you, both actively homeschooling and potentially homeschooling, to think about if you want a conference and if so, how do you envision it? Then bring your thoughts, dreams, and energy to a phone conference call on Sunday, November 1 at 9pm EST. There we will gauge interest in this year's conference, brainstorm, and create a framework for success with your active support. If you cannot attend, please send me a note (aldrich613@hotmail.com) detailing your ideas and any support you are willing to offer. I look forward to fruitful dialogue and an amazing crew of volunteers after the meeting.

Please join the conversation (note this is a phone conference, no video, no computer needed):
Sunday, November 1, 2015
9pm Eastern Standard Time
Conference Dial-in: 1-712-432-3066
Conference Code to access the call: 778715

Let's continue to create a strong and supportive community together!
Yael Aldrich

yaelinIN

Post Sun, Nov 01 2015, 4:50 pm
Just a reminder that we will be having a conference call about the next Torah Home Education Conference tonight at 9pm EST.

Please join the conversation (note this is a phone conference, no video, no computer needed):
Sunday, November 1, 2015
9pm Eastern Standard Time
Conference Dial-in: 1-712-432-3066
Conference Code to access the call: 778715
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling -> Homeschooling