Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Organizing
MASTER SHOPPING LIST
Previous  1  2

ruthanne

Post Wed, Jul 25 2007, 11:38 pm
chocolate moose wrote:
I hve one but it's big to put hee, it hink . . . I'll try....

CM why have you written the company name of each product? Cant you remember which brand you use when you see it on the shelf?

Tefila

Post Thu, Jul 26 2007, 12:00 am
Quote:
CM why have you written the company name of each product? Cant you remember which brand you use when you see it on the shelf?

Perhaps she just googled that list , sorry but it aint seem real, I mean not weekly Twisted Evil

ruthanne

Post Thu, Jul 26 2007, 12:07 am
Tefila wrote:
Quote:

Perhaps she just googled that list , sorry but it aint seem real, I mean not weekly Twisted Evil

She didnt say thats what she buys weekly, its just a master list so you can see what items you might need to buy and make up a shopping list. I made one of those when I first got married but I havent used it in years. I just look through my kitchen cupboards and refrigerator and see whats missing. I also jot down items when I've run out.

Tefila, I just spent some time with your sister Chani in camp Shaloh (upstate NY). We were both on vacation there. Her twins are a real handful k'ah!

Mishie

Post Thu, Jul 26 2007, 1:33 am
We have a local Supermarket, where you can place orders on-line and receive the same day.

It's a really cool site. You have an option of making your own personal Shopping-List and saving it for future Shoppings. (and just removing the items which are not needed that week or whatever).

I'm attaching a link so you can get an idea. (not that they'll deliver all the way to NY.... but you can all see what we have in our supermarkets here if you look through it... and also get ideas for your own lists)
Very Happy

http://birkatharama.co.il/

chocolate moose

Post Thu, Jul 26 2007, 10:19 am
[quote="ruthanne"][quote="Tefila"]
Quote:

it's actually my neighbor's list. I guess eh gets certain brands b/c she iether likes them more, or they are cheaper.

Of course I don’t all of that each week! First of all we are a small family, 2ndly, I live on top of a grocery store! We pop in several times a week!

CAYA

Post Thu, Jul 26 2007, 11:20 am
Mishie wrote:
We have a local Supermarket, where you can place orders on-line and receive the same day.

It's a really cool site. You have an option of making your own personal Shopping-List and saving it for future Shoppings. (and just removing the items which are not needed that week or whatever).

I'm attaching a link so you can get an idea. (not that they'll deliver all the way to NY.... but you can all see what we have in our supermarkets here if you look through it... and also get ideas for your own lists)
Very Happy

http://birkatharama.co.il/

sounds cool!

CAYA

Post Thu, Jul 26 2007, 11:21 am
CM-I thought its your weekly shopping list, was wondering.....
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics