Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Found a really cheap web site for bulk baby items

Mama Bear

Post Mon, Jul 09 2007, 11:59 pm
I checked my old aim emails today, I hadnt since May, and by hashgacha pratis pinkt today someone sent me a referral code for diapers.com. This is very intresting! First of all 1800diapers.com is really cheap. I was able to get a 160-box of size 4 pampers for 37 dollars!!! taht's how much I spend on 3 packs of pampers with 28 pampers in each... this is almost double. THen there are other things there that are really cheap like baby wipes, formula, swimdiapers which I need now, etc....

I looked more into it and saw that if I buy for $50 I get free shipping. Awesome!

So they gave me a referral code - that if you sign up on diapers.com using my referral code, you get $5.00 off as a new customer (yay), plus - get this, *I* get $1.00 off every time YOU buy something. Pretty nifty program. Smile.

So if anyone is looking to buy baby items at wholesale, it would be a great idea for you and me Smile. The referral code to put into the box (which they ask when you sign up) is LEHE3018 .(or you can put in my email address, mindycl@gmail.com). Then you can pass on this referral thing to your own email chevra, so you get $1 credit every time they order too!

For me this is a great site because I dont have a car and no access to Walmart or Target, so I get the cheap prices, straight to my house for free if I place a large order. Excellent! Smile

BeershevaBubby

Post Tue, Jul 10 2007, 3:29 am
I'd love that... too bad it's not worth it for me.

MMEC123

Post Tue, Jul 10 2007, 8:37 am
I also order from 1800diapers.com (posted about it in another thread). Like Mamabear said, I spent about 1/2 what I usually do on diapers and they delivered for free.

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Tue, Jul 10 2007, 5:14 pm
I find that for Pampers it's Kdai.
Luvs I can get cheaper - $30 delivered to my home for same size case.
But I've bought from 1800diapers the Cruisers, which I use for at night.
(My only issue with them is that for the past month I haven't received help with a customer service issue...Otherwise, if no problems arrive, they're great, quick, inexpensive)

ganizzy

Post Tue, Jul 10 2007, 5:28 pm
you know that if you send in coupons, they will honor them

purplegirl

Post Tue, Jul 10 2007, 6:29 pm
Thanks, Mama Bear. I forwarded this information to a friend, who said that she gets the same prices and free shipping over $25 with amazon.com. Thought people might want to look into it.

Dini

Post Tue, Jul 10 2007, 7:44 pm
thanks I'll go check it out

ArthurDent

Post Mon, Dec 24 2007, 12:48 pm
You should also consider Amazon.com

I buy my diapers from there and I've found that the prices are about comparable to 1800diapers. But Amazon gives you free shipping after $25 of purchases, while 1800diapers requires $50 of purchases, I think.

A word of caution though, if you're using Amazon's supersaver shipping. Unless you're an Amazon Prime member, shipping takes FOREVER and if they're out of stock by the time they get around to filling your order, they'll send you a perfunctory email and no apologies or raincheck. So if you go the Amazon route, you should order ahead before you run out of diapers.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics