Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Good/cheap tzimmer up north!

avimom

Post Sun, Jul 15 2007, 9:56 am
We would like to go to Tzefas/Teveria for a few nights in August. Someone told us about a cheap tzimmer but when we called them up, it was NOT cheap (I guess it's prime vacation time...) So, anyone know of a cheap, clean, comfortable (we're not picky, but like clean) tzimmer up north?

supermom

Post Sun, Jul 15 2007, 1:27 pm
Someone was telling me about one by tzfas for like 100 dollars a night. Is that called cheap?

MommyLuv

Post Sun, Jul 15 2007, 1:46 pm
what's tzimmer? tzimmer as in a room? Just wondering Smile

hila

Post Sun, Jul 15 2007, 1:54 pm
It means vacation cabin - usually about tw or three rooms. Wuite often in the grounds of someone's house in a moshave they build 2-3 little houses and rent them out by the night.
See www.zimmer.co.il
We found a great one in Sde Yaakov over Pesach

We slept 6 of us , and it was ll kosher and covered for 600sh a night.

Now we are renting an appartment for 3 nights in August - right on the sea front near the separate beach for 500sh a night. It sleeps 7.

avimom

Post Sun, Jul 15 2007, 2:22 pm
Thanks! We only need one room though. The one we found is $100 a night. It seemed a bit steep to me, considering we're already paying to rent an apartment in Yer., but I guess that's the going rate. I thought they would be cheaper...

miriamnechama

Post Tue, Jul 24 2007, 5:56 am
hila funny we also wen't 3 years ago to sde yaacov, there was a farm there if I remember correctly and it ws quiet. I don't like teveria, too hot, I was once in zefas ibicoo, wasn't that great.

but now we jsut go to rosh pina, my bil's parents have zimmerim there, my bil built them him self, it was the best place we stayed in and not too hat, and we got special prices ie because we're fam (mechutanim) so whatever we needed she gave us, and she was great with the kids. I will only go back there next time we go north. I can give you her link, her name is rachel sivan and thisis her link

http://www.zimmeril.com/SiteSh.....d=881

these pix are my nil's work of art!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics