Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene
Reminiscing- School days etc

Tefila

Post Mon, Jul 04 2005, 11:37 am
I must have been nomore then 6yrs when my mother took us by train from Manchester to london. I was sitting w/h my siblings who started to sing not loudly but enough for our chinese man to hear we want moshiach now. He smiled (b/c he thought better to have kids singing then crying, I thought b/c he didn't understand so I explained that it means the messiah. Hm Confused I do have more, some embarrassing some crazy but being generous I'll let u speak first Twisted Evil
Anyone else have ancedotes to share?

Last edited by Tefila on Sun, Jul 31 2005, 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Motek

Post Mon, Jul 04 2005, 3:27 pm
how about a topic?

Rivka

Post Mon, Jul 04 2005, 7:54 pm
There is a topic Motek...reminiscing.

I can't remember myself doing much on trains...only on buses and it deffinately wasn't singing.

Tefila

Post Mon, Jul 04 2005, 9:40 pm
Unless only I have the memorys r u didn't grow up yet. Twisted Evil Actually how come I can remember what happend years ago, but can't remember where I left my housekeys yesterday heeelp Confused

Tovah

Post Wed, Jul 06 2005, 10:19 pm
I never know where my keys are-it drives my husband crazy. in fact I haven't seen them in abt a week yikes!

Rivka

Post Sat, Jul 09 2005, 8:54 pm
Freilich it's called long term memory and short term memory...stored in different places in the brain. Long term memory is easier for you to access...why do you think when you get old you start forgetting stuff you did that day. }:>

Tefila

Post Sun, Jul 10 2005, 3:16 am
So am I the only one w/h that long term memory, or is it some prefer not to remember?

Rivka

Post Sun, Jul 10 2005, 8:45 am
Some probably didn't have as an exciting life as you did.

Tefila

Post Sun, Jul 31 2005, 12:45 pm
I had two very best teachers who out of 101 teachers I can remember they were the best I actually learnt something in their class and we weren't a number but a person whom they used to converse in their spare time and encourage and be good listeners.
What do you remember from your school days b/4 and yonder Very Happy

Post Mon, Aug 01 2005, 1:16 pm
I remember in first grade, our teachers were giving out ice-cream sandwiches as a treat. for some reason, I didn't and still don't like them (don't get me wrong- I LOVE ice cream and cookies!!). so I told the teacher I didn't want. she took me aside and gave me an eraser in the shape of an ice cream cone. I thought I was the luckiest kid in the world! maybe because I was upset that the treat was s/t I didn't like and just figured I'd have to go without, but then the teacher thought of ME and gave me something else!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics