Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Government ID

twogees

Post Thu, Jan 14 2016, 1:05 pm
I am booking tickets now for Pesach (I know its a bit early but want to get cheap tickets-already missed one cheap opportunity when per person was $44 one way). Does anyone know if I put my ticket in my married name and I bring my passport thats in my maiden name and my marriage license with me if that will work or if I have to put the ticket in my maiden name...

pesek zman

Post Thu, Jan 14 2016, 1:08 pm
I'd be safe and use your former name on th ticket. Who need the added stress?

Amarante

Post Thu, Jan 14 2016, 1:11 pm
I agree with other poster. You are still legally entitled to use your maiden name so why take a chance that you might be hassled at the airport.

If it's important in the future, check to see how you can change your name on your passport for the future.

notshanarishona

Post Thu, Jan 14 2016, 2:07 pm
I waited till my passport expired to change my name, It wasn't worth it for me to have to pay extra fees and go through the hassle. A lot of people don't change to their married name so no body looks twice.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics