Home

Best opaque tights
1, 2, 3  Next  Last >>
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty

View latest: 24h 48h 72h


amother




Tangerine


Post  Wed, Feb 10 2016, 10:21 am
I'm looking for the most durable completely opaque tights.
Back to top

bigsis144




 
 
 


Post  Wed, Feb 10 2016, 10:38 am
I used to live near a dance-supply wholesale warehouse. Maybe the brand was Capezio? But they're professional dancers' tights, so extremely durable, stretchy, comfortable and opaque.
Back to top

cm




 
 
 


Post  Wed, Feb 10 2016, 10:43 am
bigsis144 wrote:
I used to live near a dance-supply wholesale warehouse. Maybe the brand was Capezio? But they're professional dancers' tights, so extremely durable, stretchy, comfortable and opaque.


I wear dance tights frequently. Capezio runs very very small, and the fabric is a little scratchier than Danskin (which also runs fairly small). Size up when purchasing.
Back to top

bigsis144




 
 
 


Post  Wed, Feb 10 2016, 10:59 am
cm wrote:
I wear dance tights frequently. Capezio runs very very small, and the fabric is a little scratchier than Danskin (which also runs fairly small). Size up when purchasing.


I forgot the brand, I just remember they were dance tights. Thanks for the tips!
Back to top

Heyaaa




 
 
 


Post  Wed, Feb 10 2016, 11:04 am
My most comfortable by far are dkny.
Back to top

amother




Tangerine


Post  Wed, Feb 10 2016, 11:05 am
I never thought of trying ballet tights. That's a great idea! I used to do ballet dancing but that was 20 years ago.
Back to top

fbc




 
 
 


Post  Wed, Feb 10 2016, 11:23 am
I love target's merona brand. And dressbarn is also really good!
Back to top

trixx




 
 
 


Post  Wed, Feb 10 2016, 12:29 pm
Anne Klein
Back to top

amother




Amber


Post  Wed, Feb 10 2016, 12:48 pm
I love Kohls vera wang opaque tights. I wont buy anything else anymore. I have pairs for 3 years and only one has a tiny hole!
Back to top

Mevater




 
 
 


Post  Wed, Feb 10 2016, 12:51 pm
Back to top

amother




Ginger


Post  Wed, Feb 10 2016, 12:52 pm
amother wrote:
I love Kohls vera wang opaque tights. I wont buy anything else anymore. I have pairs for 3 years and only one has a tiny hole!

Do they run small or true to size?
Back to top

musicmom




 
 
 


Post  Wed, Feb 10 2016, 1:10 pm
definitely Levante, they last forever!
Back to top

luppamom




 
 
 


Post  Wed, Feb 10 2016, 1:16 pm
Filazi (I think.) Got a frum hosiery store in Lkwd. Been using them for 4/5 years (got my first pairs 5 yrs. ago and then bought more about 4 yrs. ago). Still wearing them and they look great! I also find them comfortable (well, as comfortable as tights can get). Think I paid about $5.00 a pair. (Price may have gone up.)

Like them better than the other ones I have tried: Walmart brand and Hue
Back to top

gande




 
 
 


Post  Wed, Feb 10 2016, 4:50 pm
I found the levante ones tore and pimpled. I use the butterfly nurse aids or the sireco 60. They last for abt a year and has amazing stretch and support.
Back to top

Lady Godiva




 
 
 


Post  Wed, Feb 10 2016, 4:51 pm
DKNY They last forever.
Back to top

amother




Amber


Post  Wed, Feb 10 2016, 6:53 pm
amother wrote:
Do they run small or true to size?

True to size. I also love their heather grey color. The tights are very thick with a nice control top. I also got the non control top in a larger size as maternity and worked great.
Back to top

amother




Ginger


Post  Wed, Feb 10 2016, 7:07 pm
amother wrote:
True to size. I also love their heather grey color. The tights are very thick with a nice control top. I also got the non control top in a larger size as maternity and worked great.

Thanks! Can you machine wash them in a lingerie bag, cold water, delicate setting? I'm too lazy to hand wash.
Back to top

amother




Amber


Post  Wed, Feb 10 2016, 8:41 pm
amother wrote:
Thanks! Can you machine wash them in a lingerie bag, cold water, delicate setting? I'm too lazy to hand wash.

Yup. I do it all the time.
Back to top

momof2+?




 
 
 


Post  Wed, Feb 10 2016, 10:22 pm
Do any of you pay attention to whether or not your tights have a white/grey crotch area? I'd rather plain black, but it's not usually possible to tell when it's in the package. The white/grey material makes things so unnecessarily complicated.
Back to top

studying_torah




 
 
 


Post  Wed, Feb 10 2016, 10:52 pm
Why is the light crotch an issue if you wear underpants?
Back to top
1, 2, 3  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

Page 1 of 3 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Support tights/socks in jerusalem 5 Sun, Oct 27 2019, 4:58 pm View last post
Best way to keep black tights looking nice
by amother
7 Sun, Oct 20 2019, 12:46 am View last post
Tights
by amother
3 Sun, Oct 13 2019, 7:38 am View last post
Cheapest place to buy opaque black tights Brooklyn?
by amother
5 Sun, Oct 13 2019, 2:44 am View last post
Is colored tights in this winter?
by amother
2 Thu, Oct 10 2019, 1:20 pm View last post

Jump to: