Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Closet Connection bed linen - quality?
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

ra_mom

Post Sun, Feb 14 2016, 6:57 pm
happybeingamom wrote:
Elegant Linen has a section of linen sets for $99. The print is not as beautiful as there regular line but definitely nice enough for guest rooms. It is quite a large selection perhaps in the quantity you want they would send you photos of those linens.

Thanks for the info. Where do they keep this section if linen sets at their New Utrecht Ave location? I've never seen it or had it offered when I was there. Thanks.

amother
Khaki

Post Sun, Feb 14 2016, 6:58 pm
Oh wow, I had no idea that they had a website. I go into the store on 13th Ave. quite often and find goods buys.

OOTBubby

Post Sun, Feb 14 2016, 6:59 pm
amother wrote:
Oh wow, I had no idea that they had a website. I go into the store on 13th Ave. quite often and find goods buys.

Overall the selection on the website is very, very limited, but they do have the bed linen.

Leahh

Post Sun, Feb 14 2016, 7:25 pm
ra_mom wrote:
Is this a showroom? Can I just walk in and look at the linen options?

More of a warehouse, but yes, you can just walk in and look around.

Leahh

Post Sun, Feb 14 2016, 7:27 pm
amother wrote:
Do they also do custom orders? Or do they only sell ready sets like CC?

Are their prices on good quality linens less expensive than the other linen stores in boro park, I.e. Rose de linen or CC?

They have ready made sets but will make custom size sheets. I don't know about a full custom set. Probably not.
They have one quality which is very good and they're prices are better than the stores. Most stores carry their stuff too but at a higher price.

Mevater

Post Sun, Feb 14 2016, 7:38 pm
Am I understanding correctly that "Mor" sells the same sets as Closeout Connection?

Does Mor Linen sell the Closeout Connection damask sets, that are $139.00+?

If yes, for a set that CC charges $139 (twin), what does Mor charge?

And do they sell spare sheets that go with the damask sets?

happybeingamom

Post Sun, Feb 14 2016, 8:01 pm
ra_mom wrote:
Thanks for the info. Where do they keep this section if linen sets at their New Utrecht Ave location? I've never seen it or had it offered when I was there. Thanks.

When I was in the Lakewood store I saw it. Call up and ask in the New Utrecht store and now I think there is a branch on Ave M so maybe they have it.

amother
Taupe

Post Sun, Feb 14 2016, 8:03 pm
As far as I know close out conectin does not sell 'Mor' linen. 'The man in the truck' does. Or at least he did.
The regular linen stores usualy havd the sets in a corner of their store, or you have to ask for them.

amother
Babypink

Post Sun, Feb 14 2016, 9:16 pm
I have a few CC sets and they're not bad. I also have a few ikea sets, which are very soft. they only come out cheaper when you go into the store and they sometimes have better prices than online.

I find the Jewish sets are full sets and tend to be prettier while Ikea, you have to match solid sheets to the duvets and pillowcases, styles are not usually flowers, more geometric shapes, stripes etc.

Mevater

Post Sun, Feb 14 2016, 9:51 pm
Does anyone else besides Closeout sell the damask sets that Closeout sells?

amother
Silver

Post Sun, Feb 14 2016, 10:33 pm
I've had good luck with damask closeout connection linen. Also, the New Utrecht store of elegant linen has a large $99 selection. I have been very happy with sets of linen in that price range from both stores.

sky

Post Mon, Feb 15 2016, 12:00 pm
Elegant Linen in Lakewood has $100 cotton sets (or at least they did when I bought my sets). I bought 2 sets about 2 years ago. They are used daily and washed every other week (some more often). The color has faded slightly and some buttons have fallen off but overall it has held up very nicely.

lst317

Post Mon, Feb 15 2016, 1:04 pm
I've purchased a set of linen from Closeout connections two years ago, and it is extremely comfortable and looks brand new still.

Mevater

Post Thu, Nov 09 2017, 1:14 pm
Mevater wrote:
Does anyone else besides Closeout sell the damask sets that Closeout sells?

BUMP

Does anyone else besides Closeout sell the damask sets that Closeout sells, for a similar price?

amother
cornflower

Post Thu, Nov 09 2017, 1:20 pm
I think Linen Gardens in Lakewood has similar priced sets, though I don't know if they will email you pictures, but I am sure you can call and ask.
732-901-3155
Also Shoppers Paradise has reasonably priced sets.732-367-5007

I'm sure for the quantity you're seeking any store would accommodate if they have access to email.

Is the Man with the Truck the same as Rosenberg's in BP? And can you order from them?

amother
Chartreuse

Post Fri, Nov 10 2017, 6:54 am
I think I have seen them in Linen Loft in Lakewood. They have an Instagram page and amazing customer service.

amother
Blush

Post Fri, Nov 10 2017, 7:49 am
amother wrote:
As far as I know close out conectin does not sell 'Mor' linen. 'The man in the truck' does. Or at least he did.
The regular linen stores usualy havd the sets in a corner of their store, or you have to ask for them.

Agree

Queen18

Post Fri, Nov 10 2017, 3:54 pm
I found that the linen pilled terilbly. I stopped using it after a few washes.

Last edited by Queen18 on Sat, Nov 11 2017, 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Sat, Nov 11 2017, 5:44 pm
amother wrote:
I think Linen Gardens in Lakewood has similar priced sets, though I don't know if they will email you pictures, but I am sure you can call and ask.
732-901-3155
Also Shoppers Paradise has reasonably priced sets.732-367-5007

I'm sure for the quantity you're seeking any store would accommodate if they have access to email.

Is the Man with the Truck the same as Rosenberg's in BP? And can you order from them?

No Rosenberg in BP doesn't sell quality linen so the man with the truck is not one and the same.

rikki 1

Post Sat, Nov 11 2017, 6:45 pm
I had the same problem with one of my sheets elastic from CC but I bought a cheap solid color sheet online
Page 3 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics