Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Phoenix or Scottsdale, AZ Jewish community?

amother
Mistyrose

Post Wed, Mar 09 2016, 5:04 pm
What can you tell me about the modern orthodox communities in either of these places? Thank you coffee coffee coffee

shaimac1

Post Sun, Mar 13 2016, 2:43 pm
If you have Facebook ask to join "Move to an Out of Town Jewish Community" group there are a few people on there working for the Phoenix, AZ Jewish community. You can also check out the Phoenix, AZ page at the OU Jewish Communities and Relocation Fair 2015 as a resource.
Good luck and feel free to PM if you have any more questions I know a few people in Phoenix, AZ!

RachelT613

Post Tue, Sep 04 2018, 1:54 am
"If you have Facebook ask to join "Move to an Out of Town Jewish Community" group there are a few people on there working for the Phoenix, AZ Jewish community. You can also check out the Phoenix, AZ page at the OU Jewish Communities and Relocation Fair 2015 as a resource.
Good luck and feel free to PM if you have any more questions I know a few people in Phoenix, AZ!"

I don't think this FB group exists anymore as I could not find it!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating