Home

How to toilet train when you work full time?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Children's Health -> Toilet Training

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Chaya123

Post  Thu, Jul 26 2007, 1:56 pm
My daughter is 22 mths KA"H and seems more than ready to be toilet trained. My only question is: When do I do it if I work all day? Any suggestions?

chocolate moose

Post  Thu, Jul 26 2007, 3:12 pm
where is she all day?

momto4

Post  Thu, Jul 26 2007, 5:32 pm
on weekends! if your daughter is as ready as u think, then shell pick it up in just a couple of days.

Tehilla

Post  Thu, Jul 26 2007, 5:39 pm
I started over Shabbos, and then used a sick/personal day to "finish up" the first few days, which are crucial. By the end of day 3 or 4 she was almost a pro. Iy"H we should all always have such mazel with it.

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post  Thu, Jul 26 2007, 6:46 pm
if she's really ready at this age (lucky you!), then do it over a long weekend (if you have one) or Labor Day. Otherwise, the yomim tovim aren't too far away.......
Also, if your babysitter is someone who works with all 2 year olds, maybe she has the time/energy to work on it with you. ask her, but don't expect her to.
good luck.
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Children's Health -> Toilet Training