Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Playgroups near Jackson nj

amother
Seashell

Post Tue, Mar 29 2016, 10:42 am
I'm looking into end of Clearstream area, which neighborhood would be closest? My big kids schools are in oak/vine/New Hampshire area, so prob. it would make sense to get little ones some place in that direction in case I have to drive them all (shudder).

Any ideas? I'm familiar with lots of places in pine river area but there is an awful amount of traffic in the morning and around 2-3 o'clock there, so a 3-min drive turns into 10-15 each way easily. What do you think in terms of logistics?

Tia

amother
Seashell

Post Tue, Mar 29 2016, 3:58 pm
Anyone? What would be closest to the end of Clearstream?

amother
Powderblue

Post Tue, Mar 29 2016, 6:10 pm
What age?

amother
Gold

Post Tue, Mar 29 2016, 7:03 pm
Maybe look into the day cares on oak/vine if you'll be driving there? Gittys gan in tiferes, spark in bnos Devora, and a new one opening in ytt.

momof2+?

Post Tue, Mar 29 2016, 10:38 pm
I'm not so amazing with knowing the neighborhoods in lkwd...so this may be totally off. How about a playgroup in westgate, and then drive down Cross to get to your older kids schools?

amother
Seashell

Post Tue, Mar 29 2016, 11:06 pm
amother wrote:
Maybe look into the day cares on oak/vine if you'll be driving there? Gittys gan in tiferes, spark in bnos Devora, and a new one opening in ytt.

Ytt???

amother
Seashell

Post Tue, Mar 29 2016, 11:07 pm
amother wrote:
What age?

2yo and kindergarten for girls, or younger 4.
I don't think she's ready for school kg yet.

amother
Seashell

Post Tue, Mar 29 2016, 11:12 pm
momof2+? wrote:
I'm not so amazing with knowing the neighborhoods in lkwd...so this may be totally off. How about a playgroup in westgate, and then drive down Cross to get to your older kids schools?

Thanks, I totally didn't realize that west gate was right by cross. I always take central and new Egypt coming from the other side.

That's a great idea.

momof2+?

Post Tue, Mar 29 2016, 11:18 pm
Glad to be of help!

amother
Seashell

Post Tue, Mar 29 2016, 11:19 pm
amother wrote:

I'd probably rather send them to small places like a warm morah.

However, location may be convenient. I need to figure out whether it's a better bet to keep little ones closer to big kids' schools, in case some of the big kids won't have transportation so ill do pickups or dropoffs at the same time.

Or is it better to keep little ones closer to home but have kids in 2 totally different neighborhoods. After all, if the big kids do end up getting bussing why would I want to shlep 15-20 min each way instead of 5?

I'm now spoiled with the convenience of dropping off kids by foot within a 2 to 5 min radius in a development. Last time I had to drive a kid to school daily was many years ago, and it was only one kid, not 6 ba'h. God help us!!

What's in Ytt though? I have kids there.

12rivkyk34

Post Tue, Mar 29 2016, 11:39 pm
YTT is opening a CHS approved daycare center on premises.
Westgate is your best bet. There are a million Morahs, it's near Clearstream and on the way to your big kids school if need be.

amother
Seashell

Post Wed, Mar 30 2016, 10:32 am
12rivkyk34 wrote:
Westgate is your best bet. There are a million Morahs, it's near Clearstream and on the way to your big kids school if need be.

Huh? Wow, I guess I totally live under a rock. I have a kid in Ytt and never heard of that. Calling the school now to find out the details.
Thanks gazillion!

Eta: it sounds like someone is renting space in the building. On to finding info in bp now!

amother
Seashell

Post Wed, Mar 30 2016, 8:00 pm
12rivkyk34 wrote:

Do you happen to know the name of the place, or where they advertise?

Thanks

12rivkyk34

Post Wed, Mar 30 2016, 9:22 pm
I must have seen in the BP or Voice but why don't you try calling YTT office to find out more details. It's only starting for the upcoming 2016 school year.

amother
Seashell

Post Wed, Mar 30 2016, 9:59 pm
12rivkyk34 wrote:
I must have seen in the BP or Voice but why don't you try calling YTT office to find out more details. It's only starting for the upcoming 2016 school year.

I haven't found it in bp or voice.
I called ytt but they said it's not them specifically that are doing it, rather someone else in their building. The lady I spoke to mentioned she had seen smth in bp.
Maybe I'll call them again to try to get the daycare people's number.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating