Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Tzivos Hashem

amother

Post Wed, Aug 08 2007, 8:38 am
I just enrolled my kids in Tzivos Hashem. Who has kids in this club? It says that the kids get points and get promoted for doing Mitzvos and Missions, the missions are by holidays and Im pretty sure I heard there are ways to get points even when there arent active missions. Does anyone know how? My kids are so excited to get started.

shopaholic

Post Wed, Aug 08 2007, 9:45 am
As far as I know, kids only get points for Mitzvah Missions. my kids have been members since they were born, as is the minhag in Lubavitch to enroll your kids as babies. My 7 yr old is almost a full general. Right now he's a brigader gen I think. I sign Mitzvah Missions even for babies & toddlers. they go hear shofar in shul etc.

TzenaRena

Post Wed, Aug 08 2007, 10:01 am
In the newsletters, there's a place that tells you what they can do to get points, and yes, you CAN send in notes about other mitzvos they did, besides the mitzvah missions. Unfortunately I was not helpful with filling out the cards, and I was always missing the deadlines embarrassed so my kids didn't advance to very high ranks, but it's great if you do, that will keep them very motivated, when they see themselves going up in ranks!

My kids loved getting the cards thati informed them they went up a rank. Go for it!

gryp

Post Wed, Aug 08 2007, 10:09 am
My kids are all enrolled, now if I would only remember to fill out the Mitzvah Missions, it would be a help. Rolling Eyes

poelmamosh

Post Wed, Aug 08 2007, 10:45 am
You can fill them in online www.tzivoshashem.org. (there's a link from chabad.org/kids, too for those of you who are there often enough) I got much better about completing the missions since they made that available.

Also, by enrolling OTHER kids in TH, they can gets looooots of points. My twin niece & nephew marched in the parade this year as generals, since they (well, their father, really) has been signing up kids in their names for years.

chocolate moose

Post Wed, Aug 08 2007, 10:50 am
my kids liked it too!

bashinda

Post Wed, Aug 08 2007, 3:12 pm
poelmamosh wrote:
You can fill them in online www.tzivoshashem.org. (there's a link from chabad.org/kids, too for those of you who are there often enough) I got much better about completing the missions since they made that available.

Also, by enrolling OTHER kids in TH, they can gets looooots of points. My twin niece & nephew marched in the parade this year as generals, since they (well, their father, really) has been signing up kids in their names for years.

the only thing is last I checked these missions are different than the ones which come home in the mail. So now I'm confused.

Because I used to do them ontime on the web too but now I think maybe I should do the missions which come in the mail but then I never do them. Oops. embarrassed

amother

Post Wed, Aug 08 2007, 3:45 pm
My news

letter always arrives late, Crying s
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics