Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Chaya halon pre-cuts

amother

Post Wed, Aug 08 2007, 11:01 pm
what's your experience with these? are they worth it?

amother

Post Mon, Aug 20 2007, 9:04 am
NONE of you has one of these??????
or do you have such a bad experience that I should be scared right now???!!!!!

greeneyes

Post Tue, Aug 21 2007, 9:42 am
I have one and I love it! Any questions, feel free to ask. Smile

amother

Post Wed, Aug 22 2007, 9:20 am
greeneyes, when did you get it? which brand was it? did it last? how is their service if their is a problem??
thanks for your reply!

greeneyes

Post Wed, Aug 22 2007, 12:16 pm
Quote:
greeneyes, when did you get it? which brand was it? did it last? how is their service if their is a problem??
thanks for your reply!

I got it right before I got married, which was about a year and a half ago and it has lasted beautifully so far B"H. However, I'm not a big wig person, so I don't wear it nearly as often as someone else might! Very Happy Still, I get compliments all the time on it; it's definitely a great wig. Oh, and it's a Shevy, by the way.

I thought their service was excellent; I felt like they really took care of me. I got a call from them a few weeks after I got it, they wanted to make sure I was happy...

(I should mention, btw, that since Chaya Halon cut the wig on me, I wasn't under the impression that it was considered a precut. However, a friend of mine who is engaged and now the sheitel expert LOL , recently told me that since it wasn't ordered specially for me, it's considered a precut. )

amother

Post Wed, Aug 22 2007, 1:33 pm
I did not have such great experince. I got a wavy Shevy right before I got married and it was a disaster. It was a knotty mop and Shevy refused to do anything about it. Chaya replaced that one with another Shevy, this time straight. This one is also pretty knotty but I'm afarid to go back again. MAybe it's just Shevy...

amother

Post Wed, Aug 22 2007, 11:57 pm
oh boy! greeneyes, you made me feel better.
ps. why didn't I get a phone call though??
amother- now I am scared!!!! how soon would I notice if the hair is too knotty? its a really fancy style so I can't wear it everyday to make sure. . .
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels