Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
EShakti dresses on Amazon

amother
Wheat

Post Sun, May 29 2016, 3:03 pm
Has anyone bought eShakti dresses on Amazon? I am wondering about experience with sizing and returns.

rofa

Post Sun, May 29 2016, 4:30 pm
Why not just get them directly from Eshakti? I've had a very good customer experience each time.

amother
Wheat

Post Sun, May 29 2016, 7:31 pm
rofa wrote:
Why not just get them directly from Eshakti? I've had a very good customer experience each time.

Do they have free shipping with no minimum like amazon? Can I return a customized piece quickly and without issues?

PassionFruit

Post Sun, May 29 2016, 9:57 pm
Cool! Never heard of this brand before and they have so many tznious stuff! What is this brand?

amother
Pewter

Post Sun, May 29 2016, 10:33 pm
Ok freaking out. Custom fitting?!?!?! What?!?! Did you all know about this?!?! This is a dream come true for the frum community!!!

amother
Lime

Post Sun, May 29 2016, 10:39 pm
They're not that new. It's been mentioned on this site before....

It is a pretty cool concept but the execution is hit or miss and so is the quality. Google for many blogger reviews.

miami85

Post Sun, May 29 2016, 10:58 pm
I ordered from them before y"t for the first time. The big thing is that you need to be VERY patient b/c it can take over 2 weeks to receive your order, but it's a little bit hit-or-miss with the fit. I ordered one dress with the "jewel" neckline which in the picture looks like it should be tznius--and while the dress came with the "jewel" neckline on the order, the way it fit felt wrong. They were willing to change the order for me no problem, but to send it back and then receive the new dress--would've been after y"t so I just placed a new order right away.

That said I ordered another dress and the way the proportions came out on the color-blocked dress custom made dress looked off on me so I had them redo it and adjust one of the pieces' width and they did--so I was impressed.

Even though the dresses come from India--I'm impressed that the customer service reps are American--and you can understand them on the phone.

Post Mon, May 30 2016, 12:44 am
I never heard of this company before. It's sounds amazing!! Is it all that easy and good?

momesq

Post Mon, May 30 2016, 10:42 pm
I looked it up on Amazon and its not Amazon prime. So how do you return it? Do they have a 30 day return policy and you have to pay for shipping back to India? Cause that would be a fortune.

amother
Wheat

Post Mon, May 30 2016, 10:57 pm
miami85 wrote:
I ordered from them before y"t for the first time. The big thing is that you need to be VERY patient b/c it can take over 2 weeks to receive your order, but it's a little bit hit-or-miss with the fit. I ordered one dress with the "jewel" neckline which in the picture looks like it should be tznius--and while the dress came with the "jewel" neckline on the order, the way it fit felt wrong. They were willing to change the order for me no problem, but to send it back and then receive the new dress--would've been after y"t so I just placed a new order right away.

That said I ordered another dress and the way the proportions came out on the color-blocked dress custom made dress looked off on me so I had them redo it and adjust one of the pieces' width and they did--so I was impressed.

Even though the dresses come from India--I'm impressed that the customer service reps are American--and you can understand them on the phone.

I didn't realize it wasn't amazon prime and that there aren't free returns. How did you return and how much did it cost?

Post Tue, May 31 2016, 2:54 am
If they do the dress custom is there at all an option of returning if it doesn't fit?

amother
Seafoam

Post Tue, May 31 2016, 9:21 am
I ordered a dress from them and was very disappointed. The fabric was thin and it looked cheap. The sizing also didn't correspond to the chart they gave (I ordered a regular size, not custom), not to mention the neckline that wasn't as described.

Blessing1

Post Tue, May 31 2016, 9:22 am
Eshakti has their dresses cheaper then on Amazon.

doublemama

Post Tue, May 31 2016, 9:24 am
3232 wrote:
If they do the dress custom is there at all an option of returning if it doesn't fit?

Yes you can return it for full money back
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics