Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Quaker Oats salted rice cakes-kosher or not?

amother
Taupe

Post Mon, Jul 04 2016, 2:50 pm
I bought 2 packages of Quaker Oats salted rice cakes. Now when I got home I can't find the O-U. Does anyone know how I can find out if they're kosher or not? The O-U isn't open today and it's important for me to know today.

amother
Maroon

Post Mon, Jul 04 2016, 3:39 pm
Never thought they were kosher. According to the Quaker Oats website, all of their kosher products have a hechsher on them.

It's frustrating to me, because the store I usually shop at ONLY has Quaker rice cakes so I have to go to a different store to get kosher rice cakes Sad

marina

Post Mon, Jul 04 2016, 3:47 pm
amother wrote:
Never thought they were kosher. According to the Quaker Oats website, all of their kosher products have a hechsher on them.

It's frustrating to me, because the store I usually shop at ONLY has Quaker rice cakes so I have to go to a different store to get kosher rice cakes Sad

this is not true http://www.quakeroats.com/abou......aspx

amother
Maroon

Post Mon, Jul 04 2016, 4:32 pm
Which Quaker® products are kosher-certified?

Quaker® products that are kosher-certified have the OU (pareve – no meat or dairy), OUD (Dairy) or OU-MEAT symbol on the package according to the kosher certificates for each ingredient. Look for those symbols on the package when purchasing.

I.e. their kosher products have a hechsher.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen