Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Where to buy large cap to cover full hair ?

mommyfirst

Post Thu, Jul 14 2016, 10:45 am
Looking for cap with brim, baseball cap style, that can cover all my hair, without a fall underneath. In Brooklyn. Kangol caps do not do it for me, even in the largest size, as I have a very large head. Anyone have ideas ? There must be a company , maybe Israeli, that makes caps catered to frum clientele. Can anyone suggest brands or stores? Thanks !!

PinkFridge

Post Thu, Jul 14 2016, 1:10 pm
mommyfirst wrote:
Looking for cap with brim, baseball cap style, that can cover all my hair, without a fall underneath. In Brooklyn. Kangol caps do not do it for me, even in the largest size, as I have a very large head. Anyone have ideas ? There must be a company , maybe Israeli, that makes caps catered to frum clientele. Can anyone suggest brands or stores? Thanks !!

I saw one online recently, possibly on one of the headgear sites that's an Imamother sponsor. It's not exactly what you - and I - are looking for but might work. It's a cap with a bandana back, very lightweight, unfortunately not available in black.

beth allen

Post Thu, Jul 14 2016, 2:29 pm
Parkhurst cotton brandi hat is a fancier visor cap. all my hair fits underneath. bought it at Sherel's in BP this year.

mommyfirst

Post Thu, Jul 14 2016, 3:04 pm
Thanks for the replies ! Does the parkhurst one have a brim all the way around ? Prefer baseball cap style . Anyone else ?

beth allen

Post Fri, Jul 15 2016, 2:13 pm
brim does not go all around. brim is approximately length of forehead.

2cents

Post Fri, Jul 15 2016, 6:23 pm
If you want to shop online I highly recommend headcovers.com. their caps are made to cover the whole head. I've also found some inexpensive options that work at a Chinese-ownwd store on ave m, btw ocean ave and e 19.

amother
Vermilion

Post Sat, Jul 16 2016, 11:11 pm
Thanks ! I know that store on M and will check it out!! Tried the parkhurst hat with brim in the Flatbush sherels and it was so comfortable but brim was way too small for my huge head. Thanks all !

mommyfirst

Post Sun, Jul 17 2016, 12:17 pm
Omg 2cents you're a lifesaver. Went to that store on M and finally found exactly what I was looking for , and it was only 9.99! Yay imamother ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€.

2cents

Post Sun, Jul 17 2016, 5:23 pm
mommyfirst wrote:
Omg 2cents you're a lifesaver. Went to that store on M and finally found exactly what I was looking for , and it was only 9.99! Yay imamother ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€.

Smile glad to hear. Titchadshi.

beth allen

Post Mon, Jul 18 2016, 12:26 pm
Anyone know name and number of the Chinese-owned store for hats on ave m, btw ocean ave and e 19, Brooklyn? I want to call and find out the hours before I make a special trip into Brooklyn for the hats. thanks!

hila

Post Tue, Jul 19 2016, 2:02 am
Can someone buy me one ? And I can pay with Paypal? I would love one. I am coming to the US in 6 weeks - but not to NY. You could send it to my sil.

I can never get caps for my big head

2cents

Post Tue, Jul 19 2016, 6:41 am
hila wrote:
Can someone buy me one ? And I can pay with Paypal? I would love one. I am coming to the US in 6 weeks - but not to NY. You could send it to my sil.

I can never get caps for my big head

Check out the website headcovers.com it's made for people who have lost their hair, and therefore the hats are really made to cover the whole head area. The prices are fairly reasonable, and the return policy is as well. They have many cap options.

amother
Ruby

Post Mon, Feb 03 2020, 10:49 pm
Does anyone know where this store on Ave m has moved to? Wanted to go back and can't find it.

amother
Cyan

Post Sun, May 09 2021, 3:32 pm
Sorry to revive an old thread. Does anyone know if this store on Ave M still exists?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries