Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Bethesda and nearby

amother
Yellow

Post Sun, Jul 17 2016, 10:35 pm
I don't even know what other communities are near bethesda but I gather it's not far from Baltimore and DC.

It's really a little premature to be asking but DH is applying for a job that he really hopes to get there so I'm wondering what the area is like and what the options are within commuting distance. Is there a Jewish community in bethesda itself?

We're hard to classify but if you really need to you can call us RWMO. but really it's more like independent.

nylon

Post Sun, Jul 17 2016, 10:59 pm
It's close to Silver Spring which is probably your best bet. There are several neighborhoods within SS--kemp Mill, White Oak and Woodside. White Oak is the most right wing.

amother
Cerise

Post Mon, Jul 18 2016, 4:24 pm
We had at least two commuters to Bethesda on my block in Kemp Mill (Silver Spring) growing up. It's certainly no crazier a commute than to most of the schools.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating