Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
When is Eth Ratzon-the best time for prayers to be answered?

amother
Teal

Post Thu, Sep 01 2016, 2:52 am
If I want to pray when is the best time for me to pray for my prayers to be answered?

Plonis

Post Thu, Sep 01 2016, 2:57 am
There are many times that are considered an Eis Ratzon.

One is Mincha, when we stop our daily work to make a moment solely to connect with Hashem.

Another is when lighting the Shabbos candles, bringing Shabbos into the world.

Another is when taking Challah.

Another is when standing in the mikvah.

There are many others as well. There are also places considered to be a "shaar" (gate) for prayers to ascend directly to Hashem.

But the most important thing is a sincere heart and a desire to connect to and fulfill Hashem's desire.

Debbie

Post Thu, Sep 01 2016, 3:03 am
But the most important thing is a sincere heart and a desire to connect to and fulfill Hashem's desire.[/quote]

My thoughts exactly.
I learned that all prayer offered sincerely is answered,we might not get the answer we want but it's still an answer.

mandksima

Post Thu, Sep 01 2016, 2:17 pm
I was explained this:
Starting now at rosh chodesh Elul until Yom Kippur, we learn that "Hashem, the King, is close at hand – “HaMelech Basadeh, The King is in the Field.” There are tehillim groups especially for this 40 day period. In this time, we are uniquely empowered to approach the King on a more personal level to beseech him for all of our needs and wants. Therefore we should be collectively intent on pleading for the end of the current exile and the revelation of the Moshiach, which will end all of our current troubles, personal and national. An especially auspicious time!

enneamom

Post Fri, Sep 02 2016, 1:19 pm
When a woman is in labor, there is a tremendous power for her tefillos to be answered, whether for herself or others. There are so many stories about this working.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics