Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Sary Wigs - Quality?
1  2  Next

debsey

Post Tue, Sep 06 2016, 7:33 pm
Anyone have any experience with Sary Wigs? Are they good quality? What do they normally cost? How do they compare to Shevys?

amother
Floralwhite

Post Tue, Sep 06 2016, 7:41 pm
They aren't the best quality
They are less than 2 grand

amother
Purple

Post Tue, Sep 06 2016, 8:07 pm
My Sary is coarse and knotty and I don't think it'll last over 2 years.

amother
Orchid

Post Tue, Sep 06 2016, 8:18 pm
very very bad experience with 2 of them (bought at the same time)

I really don't understand what the whole sary craze is about

cnc

Post Tue, Sep 06 2016, 8:19 pm
My sister got married this year and her Sary has been a disaster since day one.
She paid over $1600. It is constantly knotting and doesn't hold a set.

amother
Blonde

Post Tue, Sep 06 2016, 8:27 pm
I'm also unhappy with my Sary. Not even in the same league as Shevy. I'm blonde and it oxidized terribly and very quickly, and it is constantly knotty and frizzy-looking, even after a deep conditioning. I have to dye it now and I'm afraid to see what it will do to the hair.

Spend the extra $$ and get a Shevy.

ETA: my amother color is totally apropos! That's a little creepy. And it's a regular Sary, not a Pink.

groovy1224

Post Tue, Sep 06 2016, 8:33 pm
Wow I'm surprised at all the negative reviews! I thought Sarys were all the rage now..does anyone have a positive experience with theirs??

Notsobusy

Post Tue, Sep 06 2016, 8:52 pm
I have a Sary for about 4 years now and I'm very happy with it. It holds a set and looks really nice for a long time.

amother
Beige

Post Tue, Sep 06 2016, 8:57 pm
I have two. They are wavy. They are ok.... Air dry beautifully but the hair is very coarse!

mamallama

Post Tue, Sep 06 2016, 10:00 pm
I have a sary for 3 years and I'm happy with it. It air dries very nicely so I can easily wash myself. I haven't had any knotting issues.

amother
Burlywood

Post Tue, Sep 06 2016, 10:36 pm
I had a 3K Shevy that had no mazal. And a $1400 Sary that is 3 years old and I LOVE it. It holds a style literally for 3 months. It looks really natural and is so comfortable I don't rip it off when I get home.

eschaya

Post Tue, Sep 06 2016, 10:56 pm
I just recently bought a sary (the "lower end" line) and so far I'm pretty happy. Comfortable, holds a set, excited about the air dry option. Only issue I had is that I sent it in for baby hairs to be added and I'm not happy with that addition (they were put in the wrong places), but the sheitel itself makes me happy.

amother
Babypink

Post Wed, Sep 07 2016, 3:29 pm
did anyone with problems go back to sary?

I bought my wigs at a sary sale.. and im hesitant to go back.. my self esteem cant handle someoneyeelling at me that nothings wrong even though I know somethings wrong.

rae

Post Wed, Sep 07 2016, 6:20 pm
I don't really know about the quality of sary. Really hearing mixed reviews. One thing everyone is saying is that their customer service is amazing. If you have a problem definitely go back.

asmileaday

Post Wed, Sep 07 2016, 6:33 pm
For those unhappy can you clarify whether you have a plain Sary or a Sary pink? Big difference.
As with every company you need to know what you are looking for in a wig. The wig needs to be tested.
I've tested Sary Pinks that frizzed badly and those that were bouncy and silky. The good ones are really nice.

amother
Red

Post Wed, Sep 07 2016, 6:53 pm
Densey I got that same sary discount as you 😜.

I called them up its only for a 12 inch Shaitel and you can't add money to get a longer wig. The price for a sary that's 1699 is for a long sary wigs these are cheaper to start with and I think that she is trying to sell out this line. I saw a month ago that she had a huge sale on this length wig only.

Usually these deals are too good to be true.

Notsobusy

Post Wed, Sep 07 2016, 6:56 pm
asmileaday wrote:
For those unhappy can you clarify whether you have a plain Sary or a Sary pink? Big difference.
As with every company you need to know what you are looking for in a wig. The wig needs to be tested.
I've tested Sary Pinks that frizzed badly and those that were bouncy and silky. The good ones are really nice.

Mine is a regular Sary. I only buy my wigs from my sheitel macher. I don't know enough to buy one at a sale and know if it's good or not. I would rather spend extra to buy one from someone who I trust to get me a good wig, and advocate for me if it's not good, then to save money at a sale and take the chance that I may be throwing my money in the garbage.

amother
Floralwhite

Post Wed, Sep 07 2016, 7:05 pm
I have both. Hated the reg sarys.
The pinks are ok. Happy with it but deff not the best quality either. I'm very picky with my wigs

cnc

Post Wed, Sep 07 2016, 7:46 pm
asmileaday wrote:

It was a plain sary.
The SM tested it but it didn't frizz- that's not the issue.

It looks beautiful after a set but as soon as she wears it once it's a tangled mess. Also baby hairs were put in multiple times and the front still doesn't hold.

amother
Babypink

Post Thu, Sep 08 2016, 12:10 pm
ok ill go back..

should I go myself or bring someone for backup?

I didnt but it from shaitel macher, so I should contact the person who made the sale(works for sary)?
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics