Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Organizing
Baby Shoes

Miss Missie

Post Thu, Aug 23 2007, 3:36 pm
My baby is just about a year old and not walking yet. He stands alone but is kind of scared to take steps. Now, I can't decide if I should buy him regular shoes or I should get him the Pedipeds. Does anyone know if the Pedipeds can be worn once they start walking already. I'm concerned if my baby will be comfortable walking aroung in those oh so soft soles

Your advice will be greatly appreciated!

Dini

Post Thu, Aug 23 2007, 3:40 pm
Its very important to buy the soft shoe/socks for your baby when they learn to walk so that they don't slip. Its also not adviseable to buy them reg shoes yet because they can't learn how to walk properly with regular shoes, they need the soft, flexible material. Usually the first pair of shoes that you buy for your baby will be softer shoes.

greenfire

Post Thu, Aug 23 2007, 3:58 pm
I think the baby will learn to walk just fine ... each in their own time ... does he really need anything right now ... it is hot out ... wait a bit till he really starts walking ... and shoes should be supportive and flexible ... shoe socks would be for non walkers in the colder months ... I believe ...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics