Home

Reb. Kolodetsky Hafrashas Challah

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries and Aliyah Questions

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Supermom#1

Post  Mon, Sep 12 2016, 11:27 am
I've read here that Reb. Kolodetsky does Hasrashas Challah in the Lederman Shul on Thursdays. Anyone know what time of day this takes place or how I can find out?

shabbatiscoming

Post  Mon, Sep 12 2016, 4:11 pm
Why dont you call the shul office? (I have no idea where that is, but that would sound reasonable)

Supermom#1

Post  Mon, Sep 12 2016, 4:28 pm
Thanks....anyone have any more info?

shabbatiscoming

Post  Mon, Sep 12 2016, 4:31 pm
Can you tell us what city or town this shul may be in? Maybe someone knows about the shul.

doctorima

Post  Mon, Sep 12 2016, 5:09 pm
It's in B'nei B'rak. It's a very famous shul, but it doesn't have an office or secretary. Hopefully somebody local can give OP the info she's seeking.

Chaya123

Post  Mon, Sep 12 2016, 9:11 pm
I went last year while visiting Israel and it was a beautiful experience! She did it Thursday at 5 pm in the back room right next to the famous shul near her fathers (rav Chaim kanievsky shlita) house. She then spoke and gave personal Brachos. Was the highlight of my whole trip!

amother

Natural

Post  Thu, Jan 10 2019, 8:08 pm
I'm going to Eretz yisrael soon, and would love to go with my girls to Rebbetzin Kolodetsky on a Thursday. Does she still do it at 5:00 in Lederman shul? How long is the whole experience? Can we just show up? Does she speak abt English? Is there anything else to do around there in Bnei Brak for my teen girls? Thanx.

amother

Natural

Post  Thu, Jan 31 2019, 12:24 am
How can I get to Lederman Shul for this by public transportation from Ramat Gan or Tel Aviv? What’s the address? How long is the whole experience? How can I get a bus back to yerushalayim from Lederman Shul? Thanx!
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries and Aliyah Questions