Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Baby Fashion by Mommy3b2c
  Previous  1  2  3  37  38  39

Post Mon, Dec 04 2017, 9:24 pm
Do you have an idea for a nice gift for an infant girl? She has many older sisters and no brothers, so her mom isn't getting so many gifts for this one - just some stretchies. And her mom is a bit sad right now.

I would love to get the baby something to get excited about. It would be a bonus if it was nice and feminine.

gande

Post Mon, Dec 04 2017, 9:33 pm
Check out gilt.com. They have discounted designer clothes, accessories, and toys and keep on having sales for additional 30-40% off.

amother
Denim

Post Mon, Dec 04 2017, 9:41 pm
amother wrote:
I'm looking for a winter wedding outfit for a 12 month old boy. Big brothers are wearing black velvet suits with bow ties. Any ideas of what he should wear that's not expensive?

If you're in brooklyn, There's a rental/gemach (I think by e17&j) that has beautiful velvet little boys wedding outfits for $10.

rgr

Post Mon, Dec 04 2017, 9:46 pm
Squishy wrote:
Do you have an idea for a nice gift for an infant girl? She has many older sisters and no brothers, so her mom isn't getting so many gifts for this one - just some stretchies. And her mom is a bit sad right now.

I would love to get the baby something to get excited about. It would be a bonus if it was nice and feminine.

There is someone on Instagram who sells personalized pacifier clips she's called @Classypacis
Really beautiful stuff
https://www.etsy.com/shop/classypacis

Also, @thegiftedbabyny also on Instagram, does beautiful packages for newborns / infants with headbands, cute little shoes baby blankets Etc.
They display it and send it with a note.

Post Mon, Dec 04 2017, 10:03 pm
rgr wrote:
There is someone on Instagram who sells personalized pacifier clips she's called @Classypacis
Really beautiful stuff
https://www.etsy.com/shop/classypacis

Also, @thegiftedbabyny also on Instagram, does beautiful packages for newborns / infants with headbands, cute little shoes baby blankets Etc.
They display it and send it with a note.

Stunning! I am going to order both. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! It is exactly perfect.

Do you know how to order those gorgeous packages?

Amelia Bedelia

Post Mon, Dec 04 2017, 10:24 pm
mom2six wrote:
There are definitely pants other than jeans that I would not put on my boys on Shabbos.

And I agree with stripes not being Shabbosdik, but I've seen stunning V-neck sweaters that were very Shabbosdik.

Especially corduroy

HeartyAppetite

Post Tue, Dec 05 2017, 12:03 am
amother wrote:
I'm looking for a winter wedding outfit for a 12 month old boy. Big brothers are wearing black velvet suits with bow ties. Any ideas of what he should wear that's not expensive?

If you live in bp, Whoopi’s was selling an adorable black velvet romper. They are having a 50% off sale now, so maybe you could find it.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Tue, Dec 05 2017, 12:21 am
amother wrote:
If you're in brooklyn, There's a rental/gemach (I think by e17&j) that has beautiful velvet little boys wedding outfits for $10.

Do they have anything for baby girls?

Eta and do you have their contact info?

HeartyAppetite

Post Tue, Dec 05 2017, 12:27 am
This is the outfit I meant. Petite perfection has one 12/18 months for 50% off. You could wear it with a white tuxedo shirt a black bow tie and tights. And top it all off with a velvet cap. I think it’s an adorable outfit!

DrMom

Post Tue, Dec 05 2017, 1:05 am
HeartyAppetite wrote:
This is the outfit I meant. Petite perfection has one 12/18 months for 50% off. You could wear it with a white tuxedo shirt a black bow tie and tights. And top it all off with a velvet cap. I think it’s an adorable outfit!

Looks like a Snoopy costume.

allthingsblue

Post Tue, Dec 05 2017, 7:59 am
Squishy wrote:
Stunning! I am going to order both. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! It is exactly perfect.

Do you know how to order those gorgeous packages?

Contact whatever info is listed on their insta page, or order through etsy.
Btw I saw an ad for baby gift boxes. They send you a whole bunch of baby items depending on gender. Seems like a nice way to pamper a new mom!

Post Tue, Dec 05 2017, 8:32 am
allthingsblue wrote:
Contact whatever info is listed on their insta page, or order through etsy.
Btw I saw an ad for baby gift boxes. They send you a whole bunch of baby items depending on gender. Seems like a nice way to pamper a new mom!

TYSM. I am a newbie with Instagram. I see they have a phone number. This is perfect for generating excitment. A big plus for me is someone else does the selecting.

HeartyAppetite

Post Tue, Dec 05 2017, 8:59 am
DrMom wrote:
Looks like a Snoopy costume.

Well you wouldn’t put it on with this bunny hat 😃
And a baby would be wearing it. Not an oversized kid.
But sifferent strokes for different folks.

amother
Indigo

Post Tue, Dec 05 2017, 3:13 pm
Squishy wrote:
TYSM. I am a newbie with Instagram. I see they have a phone number. This is perfect for generating excitment. A big plus for me is someone else does the selecting.

Squishy, in last week's Monsey View there was a pamphlet from bubbleblastte. They do great packages for babies and children too. Everything beautifully wrapped, 24-hour delivery in Rockland area but world-wide shipping available. They also provide free pickup for a return or exchange so you can never go wrong.

Check them out at bubbleblaste.com
Page 39 of 39   Previous  1  2  3  37  38  39 Recent Topics