Home

Bas mitzvah

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Simcha Section

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h


amother




Amethyst


Post  Tue, Nov 22 2016, 11:44 pm
Hi. I'm planning my daughter's Bas Mitzvah party. We wanted to buy a make your own jewelry kit. We were looking at kits on creatividee.com, and a blog by Esther O. Does anyone know of other sites to look at for similar kits?
Back to top

amother




Amethyst


Post  Wed, Nov 23 2016, 10:59 am
amother wrote:
Hi. I'm planning my daughter's Bas Mitzvah party. We wanted to buy a make your own jewelry kit. We were looking at kits on creatividee.com, and a blog by Esther O. Does anyone know of other sites to look at for similar kits?
you
Bump
Back to top

amother




Wine


Post  Wed, Nov 23 2016, 11:16 am
I don't know about kits but Michael's has a big section of jewelry that you make. You can also try amazing savings they might have kits.
Good luck and mazel tov!
Back to top

amother




Amethyst


Post  Wed, Nov 23 2016, 11:41 am
amother wrote:
I don't know about kits but Michael's has a big section of jewelry that you make. You can also try amazing savings they might have kits.
Good luck and mazel tov!


Thank you!
Back to top

greenfire









  


Post  Wed, Nov 23 2016, 1:09 pm
you can look here ... might find something good

http://www.joann.com/jewelry-making/
Back to top

SixOfWands









  


Post  Wed, Nov 23 2016, 1:52 pm
If you're not set on using a kit, look here: http://www.firemountaingems.co.....tain+gems+(exact)&adgroup=fire+mountain+gems&keyword=firemountain+gems&kwid=181574294x24915975004x359379364
Back to top

amother




Brunette


Post  Wed, Nov 23 2016, 2:49 pm
I have a friend who sells jewelry kits, pm for more details
She's crystalsandcreations on Instagram
Back to top

amother




Amethyst


Post  Thu, Dec 08 2016, 12:09 am
amother wrote:
I have a friend who sells jewelry kits, pm for more details
She's crystalsandcreations on Instagram

Thank you. Just noticed your post right now. Party is over, was a huge success. Ended up with a necklace making kit from crafteez. But will check out your friend for other projects.
Back to top
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Simcha Section

Similar Topics Replies Last Post
Bar Mitzvah - Bas Mitzvah
by amother
9 Tue, May 23 2006, 12:22 pm View last post
Bas mitzvah
by amother
4 Mon, Nov 07 2016, 6:20 pm View last post
Bas Mitzvah Ideas
by shosh
21 Mon, Nov 04 2013, 8:31 am View last post
Bas mitzvah shtick
by momtra
7 Sun, Nov 05 2017, 9:28 am View last post
Bas Mitzvah project 33 Sat, Nov 28 2009, 10:11 pm View last post
by Tova

Jump to:  









Report offensive ad