Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Keiravtuni 2016

googly

Post Tue, Dec 06 2016, 4:07 pm
Anyone going next week?

living in a generation with overwhelming responsibilities and endless distractions, Keiravtuni was born with the sole purpose to bring Yidden closer to Hashem, their families, friends and community.

Keiravtuni was first created in 2015 and with their first convention being so successful – it was immediately followed by 2 more weekends within the same year!
Their beautiful and lavish events feature some of the world’s most renowned lecturers and sought after personalities discussing topics which are imperative to every yid living in today’s generation. From Emunah to Avodos Hashem, Shalom Bayis to Chinuch.
Experience it for yourself!

Yachna1

Post Tue, Dec 06 2016, 5:40 pm
Yes, my sister in law went last time and convinced us to go, hope I will enjoy !! Getting really excited !!

challenging

Post Tue, Dec 06 2016, 7:54 pm
Is it geared for the chassidishe olem?

googly

Post Tue, Dec 06 2016, 8:17 pm
Not sure. Anyone??

doctorima

Post Tue, Dec 06 2016, 9:03 pm
I think I once read that most of the speeches/shiurim are in Yiddish, and that the seating is separate, which would certainly be geared more toward a Chassidishe crowd.

Notsobusy

Post Tue, Dec 06 2016, 9:21 pm
Yes, it's geared to chassidim. If you look at the pictures on their website you will see a lot of streimels. Men and women sit separately, also, the name itself is spelled with the chassidish pronunciation, if it wasn't chassidish it would be Keiravtanu.

googly

Post Tue, Dec 06 2016, 9:41 pm
Interesting? Pays to go?

pizza4

Post Tue, Dec 06 2016, 9:43 pm
Anyone went last time and can explain how they enjoyed it?
How much does it cost?

mfb

Post Tue, Dec 06 2016, 9:49 pm
If you're looking for inspiration then go.
If you're looking for a vacation shabbos with dh then this is not what you're looking for. You will not see much of dh. All speeches and meals are seperate seating.

doodlesmom

Post Tue, Dec 06 2016, 9:51 pm
I was there last time. It was a fantastic experience.
Mostly Chassidim but there are others.
Most speakers actually speak in English, and are all excellent.
Don't expect to spend too much quality time with your spouse, but you will get wined and dined like a queen.

qwerty4

Post Wed, Dec 07 2016, 10:34 am
Whats the age group?

pumpernickle

Post Mon, Dec 12 2016, 9:31 pm
All ages. Had a superb time last time and returning once again this week iyh. Amazing food, decor, ambience and lectures. Its really an inspiring and amazing weekend.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics