Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
Fish kirschenbaum guide to wedding management
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next

workaholicmama

Post Sun, May 07 2017, 8:06 pm
Now what??? I can't stand the suspense

OutATowner

Post Sun, May 07 2017, 8:17 pm
I knew she wouldn't let us down.
I don't mind the 80something chapters. Good quality writing is hard to come by, and I'll take that over a quick plot.
Having said that, I'm glad there's a twist coming!

seeker

Post Sun, May 07 2017, 11:26 pm
The twist came already. Looks like the saga is ending just about now Sad I mean, well, it's about time but I'm going to miss having this story to look forward to. I really loved this one. Got SO into the characters. It's sad when you have to start making new friends all over again!

OutATowner

Post Sun, May 07 2017, 11:29 pm
Yes, but what do we DO with the information that Yankel was the agent?
And I agree about the characters. I will miss them and wish them all well. Crying

mango

Post Sun, May 07 2017, 11:32 pm
What I really want to know was why "Yankel" had the raid happen the night of THE wedding?!?!? he knew all about the wedding andthe deadline couldn't he have waited till after? why did the hall have to go down with the raid? I guess maybe he had no control over the date etc I'm hoping he apologizes to Fish and says he tried to change it or something...

seeker

Post Sun, May 07 2017, 11:36 pm
What do we do? We wait for tomorrow when he ties everything up nicely and neatly.

Edited because I realized my words may come off unkindly toward an author.

Last edited by seeker on Tue, May 09 2017, 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

seeker

Post Sun, May 07 2017, 11:44 pm
mango wrote:
What I really want to know was why "Yankel" had the raid happen the night of THE wedding?!?!? he knew all about the wedding andthe deadline couldn't he have waited till after? why did the hall have to go down with the raid? I guess maybe he had no control over the date etc I'm hoping he apologizes to Fish and says he tried to change it or something...

I dunno, the way he came in last week made it sound like the raid was about something else and he just cut in to save the day. But on the other hand that doesn't fit with how he was always in the hall in the first place, he must have had some professional capacity there. And he was there since waaaaay before Vinnie and Paul and whatever. So he must know something much bigger-picture than that. Which may explain, tomorrow, the reason why the hall had to get blown apart. Or something. He was there since forever, wasn't he? The only other thing that was there since forever was the duck sauce. Which was waiting for resolution and was on the search warrant.

So anyway, maybe he was in on whatever it was but not in on the timing of the raid? Either that or we will find out tomorrow what the reason for the timing was, but it still probably won't justify the level of humiliation these poor people went through.

Whatever. It all comes down tomorrow so I'm going to just stop speculating until morning.

Except I still can't BELIEVE that they went ahead with all the renovations and orders and everything on Holtz's behalf without getting paid for it in advance. Who does that?!

mango

Post Mon, May 08 2017, 12:10 am
seeker wrote:
I dunno, the way he came in last week made it sound like the raid was about something else and he just cut in to save the day. But on the other hand that doesn't fit with how he was always in the hall in the first place, he must have had some professional capacity there. And he was there since waaaaay before Vinnie and Paul and whatever. So he must know something much bigger-picture than that. Which may explain, tomorrow, the reason why the hall had to get blown apart. Or something. He was there since forever, wasn't he? The only other thing that was there since forever was the duck sauce. Which was waiting for resolution and was on the search warrant.

So anyway, maybe he was in on whatever it was but not in on the timing of the raid? Either that or we will find out tomorrow what the reason for the timing was, but it still probably won't justify the level of humiliation these poor people went through.

Whatever. It all comes down tomorrow so I'm going to just stop speculating until morning.

Except I still can't BELIEVE that they went ahead with all the renovations and orders and everything on Holtz's behalf without getting paid for it in advance. Who does that?!

Yep I agree way to much to think and speculate about so just wait to see what this week bring. Problem is I live out of town so sometimes I get it on Monday sometimes not till Thursday (or later! Very occasionally though...) So I will not be checking replies to this thread as off tomorrow morning until I get and read it Wink
Oh and I totally agree with your Mali line... that girl... hopefully while she is waiting to be saved she will do some deep thinking about her life and pull it together after...

blossoming flower

Post Mon, May 08 2017, 1:58 pm
Ok Scotty- Can you at least make Fish get a new job that pays him so well that he ends up being grateful that this whole fiasco happened to him????
Maybe now David could work for him Wink

cheese cake

Post Mon, May 08 2017, 5:19 pm
So curious who wrote that letter. Anyone have an idea who it could be?

mango

Post Mon, May 08 2017, 8:20 pm
Miraculously my Binah came on time this week and I just got to read it. Wow things are really wrapping up. I was also thinking now that the hall is going to become condos Silver should give Estie the listing. That's the least he can do for them at this time...

seeker

Post Mon, May 08 2017, 9:38 pm
mango wrote:
Miraculously my Binah came on time this week and I just got to read it. Wow things are really wrapping up. I was also thinking now that the hall is going to become condos Silver should give Estie the listing. That's the least he can do for them at this time...

I was wondering if he was going to offer Fish a job managing the condos or something. Or managing his newly established Silver-Kleinbogen family foundation.

And yes I don't get why we couldn't at least be privy to the mystery initials on the letter. Dare us to figure it out, Scotty! No clue no fair. Which Kleinbogen beneficiary not only wrote in but astonished them so much? I have a few thoughts but with no clues they're just random shots in the dark.

mango

Post Wed, May 17 2017, 11:23 pm
Ok so finally read this weeks. Seems like she is wrapping things up nicely as predicted Wink
It was a nice chapter to read though after the last while of intensive reading. I was happy for the kirschenbaum couple, they deserve things to be happy aboutique and look forward too.
I wonder what job he is going to take tbough?!? I really think that Silver deep down likes fish and the akward business is coming to an end and they may become good friends and work well together...

blossoming flower

Post Mon, May 22 2017, 2:07 pm
and it's THE END!!!!!
Great ending! Loved the story! And they lived happily (and hard-working) ever after!

amother
Chartreuse

Post Mon, Jun 05 2017, 7:05 pm
amother wrote:
I think something major is going to happen with tzedaka yankel, not as innocent as he looks, maybe?

So I was right!

But what WAS the story with the duck sauce? was is drugs?

Reesa

Post Mon, Jun 05 2017, 7:22 pm
Scotty, you are awesome! The amount of research you do for a fictional piece is truly astonishing!

Amelia Bedelia

Post Mon, Jun 05 2017, 9:47 pm
amother wrote:
So I was right!

But what WAS the story with the duck sauce? was is drugs?

If I understood correctly, didn't the delivery guys or whoever put away the deliveries, think it was some sort of cleaning supplies and put it in the janitor's closet instead of the kitchen?

sweetie2shoes

Post Mon, Jun 05 2017, 10:02 pm
[quote="seeker"

And yes I don't get why we couldn't at least be privy to the mystery initials on the letter. Dare us to figure it out, Scotty! No clue no fair. Which Kleinbogen beneficiary not only wrote in but astonished them so much? I have a few thoughts but with no clues they're just random shots in the dark.[/quote]

Can someone please explain? I missed the chapter that followed the cliffhanger where Estie showed Fish a letter in the paper. Is this what you are referring to? What did the letter say?

amother
Chartreuse

Post Mon, Jun 05 2017, 10:04 pm
Amelia Bedelia wrote:
If I understood correctly, didn't the delivery guys or whoever put away the deliveries, think it was some sort of cleaning supplies and put it in the janitor's closet instead of the kitchen?

So that was it? But why did the FBI mentioned it when they came barging in?

seeker

Post Tue, Jun 06 2017, 1:04 am
sweetie2shoes wrote:
[quote="seeker"

And yes I don't get why we couldn't at least be privy to the mystery initials on the letter. Dare us to figure it out, Scotty! No clue no fair. Which Kleinbogen beneficiary not only wrote in but astonished them so much? I have a few thoughts but with no clues they're just random shots in the dark.

Can someone please explain? I missed the chapter that followed the cliffhanger where Estie showed Fish a letter in the paper. Is this what you are referring to? What did the letter say?[/quote]
Basically Estie showed him this letter that defended him and the Kleinbogen project in glowing terms, and they wanted to know who wrote it because it was only signed with initials - but she doesn't tell us what the initials are, it just seems that they figure out it's some client maybe? Anyway that chapter ends with her googling something and saying "OMG Fish you need to come see this" and I thought it meant she found who wrote the letter and it was something either ironic or heartwarming. Like maybe the kids of that divorced couple who were having total fireworks, I don't know. But in the end the big cliffhanger of "OMG look what I found" turned out to be that she found whole bunches of former clients also writing positive things about him defending him against the nasty rumors.
Page 8 of 9   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room