Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
Fish kirschenbaum guide to wedding management
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9

sweetie2shoes

Post Tue, Jun 06 2017, 11:08 am
Thanks for sharing this.

Sunny Days

Post Wed, Jun 14 2017, 12:16 am
Wow Scotty! I finally got the binahs from the last few weeks!
Thank you sooo much! I really loved this serial!
OMG in the research amount!
I will miss Fisch! Hope there r many like him IRL lol!

PinkFridge

Post Thu, Apr 30 2020, 4:05 pm
PinkFridge wrote:
Ok, the real question: How long after it's over will it become a book? Will The Grey Coats or whatever it's called ever make into book form for us non-subscribers? Please?

It's a book, folks!
Now to go back to read the thread, and see if people voice the same hunches I had (e.g. will there be a Gordon Korman ending?).

PinkFridge

Post Thu, Apr 30 2020, 4:11 pm
chocolate fondue wrote:
There's something about this story that doesn't make sense to me. This Holtz wedding is taking place on the last day before their deadline, right? So do they have any other weddings lined up? What have they been telling people who have wanted to book weddings? Something about this story doesn't make sense.

Also, I've been sorting out my old Binah magazines (for Pesach, you know). We were talking about this Holtz wedding a year ago!

And, this will be my last comment, I hope: Why didn't anyone make the logical assumption that Holtz chose them not because they were the best but the most agreeable?

amother
Fuchsia

Post Thu, Apr 30 2020, 4:14 pm
Why oh why is estie so incredible? Please scotty, write a self help marriage book next?

Last edited by amother on Thu, Apr 30 2020, 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Pink

Post Thu, Apr 30 2020, 4:26 pm
frieda967 wrote:
Why oh why is estie so incredible? Please scotty, write a self help marriage book next?

Why is she incredible? The couple have zero communication skills at all. They obviously don’t speak to each other for weeks.

amother
Caramel

Post Mon, Mar 20 2023, 4:59 pm
Finally got to read this! Can't say the crazy drama was my favorite part, but so glad there was a happy ending. Loved all the character development, and can't wait to reread it! (I actually got it from the library but will be buying myself a copy so I can reread it whenever I want to.)
Page 9 of 9   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room