Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
Fish kirschenbaum guide to wedding management
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next

nachasmom

Post Wed, Mar 08 2017, 12:05 pm
I missed last weeks part of the story. Please tell me what happened. Above all who is the shidduch??? Scotty love the story. Look forward to it every week.

SYA

Post Mon, Mar 13 2017, 2:37 pm
Scotty, things are starting to really move along this week. Left hanging what's going to happen.

seeker

Post Mon, Mar 13 2017, 4:06 pm
Talk about cliffhangers... Half of me wants to say this is all a hallucination because the melodrama in this case is too unlikely. Until now this serial was entirely plausible but this is asking way too much.

dietcokeaddict

Post Mon, Mar 13 2017, 4:27 pm
seeker wrote:
Talk about cliffhangers... Half of me wants to say this is all a hallucination because the melodrama in this case is too unlikely. Until now this serial was entirely plausible but this is asking way too much.

Except that EG's serials seem to plod along amazingly but rather calmly until the grand finales which are usually quite melodramatic and yes, maybe a bit unbelievable.

Didn't read this week's installment yet but remembering the end of Full Harvest and Gray Lines...

workaholicmama

Post Mon, Mar 13 2017, 4:55 pm
Scotty what have you done to us????
As soon as I got my Binah I tore it open and read your serial in one breath. Now you leave me hanging. How will I survive the week? And if the mail is delayed???

mango

Post Mon, Mar 20 2017, 11:06 pm
Am I the only one that has read it this week already?!
What is going on... please tell me this is a dream or something I feel so bad for Fish...
My sister and I were going over every scenario last week on why FBI would be there we had about 6 different theories... and we didnt even think this.... although I'm still pretty confused... and yes we are left hanging yet again. Another whole week...

This is a true Etka Gittel ending is all I can say...

rise above

Post Mon, Mar 20 2017, 11:09 pm
I'm also wondering if this is a long drawn out nightmare. I first thought it was purim shtick. None of this is realistic.

I would venture to say that the FBI is there based on a tip off from Tzedaka Yankel who made out this whole Kleinbogen thing into some sort of espionage with Viggy's friends at the center of it all as well.
But this just has to be fantasy.
I want the real chapters. Now.

mango

Post Mon, Mar 20 2017, 11:21 pm
rise above wrote:
I'm also wondering if this is a long drawn out nightmare. I first thought it was purim shtick. None of this is realistic.

I would venture to say that the FBI is there based on a tip off from Tzedaka Yankel who made out this whole Kleinbogen thing into some sort of espionage with Viggy's friends at the center of it all as well.
But this just has to be fantasy.
I want the real chapters. Now.

Yes one of our theories was that Tzedaka Yankel was the one behind this all...

chocolate fondue

Post Tue, Mar 21 2017, 7:41 am
All I can say is What. The. Heck???
('scuse my French. )

seeker

Post Tue, Mar 21 2017, 12:10 pm
chocolate fondue wrote:
All I can say is What. The. Heck???
('scuse my French. )

Ironic that chocolate fondue of all members is the one to raise this very salient and relevant question LOL

chocolate fondue

Post Tue, Mar 21 2017, 7:54 pm
Rolling Laughter
Hey, I take great offense the description of me as such a great troublemaker in this serial. Besides, I'm not 20 foot tall.

blossoming flower

Post Tue, Mar 21 2017, 8:43 pm
It's gotta have something to do with Vinnie. He's really scared. Was he hiding drugs in the duck sauce in the Kleinbogen room?? Was he in cahoots with tzeddakh Yankel??
Poor Fish!!! How will he ever make it up with Holtz's??

Miri1

Post Sun, Mar 26 2017, 2:16 pm
I was thinking of Tzedaka Yankel....
then there is also this big politician who made a large donation to Kleinbogen...
And there is Vinnie's truck that was flagged once by police, and may have had an old roll of carpeting that said Kleinbogen....
And of course Paul the Miracle Maker....maybe this is why was Vinnie so eager to get his cousin into the building...

Waiting impatiently for Monday!

And what happens on Erev Pesach? Is there an Erev Pesach edition, or does that come a full week before Y"T?

seeker

Post Sun, Mar 26 2017, 2:59 pm
Whatever happens tomorrow had better be VERY satisfying because I'm still upset over last week. I'm in suspense but not even excited for tomorrow because last week I waited for Monday and was so disappointed.

On an unrelated note, though, I've been meaning to ask Scotty - how do you come up with names? They always seem to fit so well. For example, I'm wholly convinced that there's a popular singer named Shmilu Fastag.

Reesa

Post Sun, Mar 26 2017, 3:06 pm
This is so unrealistic, it's moved into the fantasy category of fiction. Scotty, please reassure us that this makes more sense eventually. Can you also tell us how many more chapters are left until the end?

seeker

Post Sun, Mar 26 2017, 4:24 pm
Reesa wrote:
This is so unrealistic, it's moved into the fantasy category of fiction. Scotty, please reassure us that this makes more sense eventually. Can you also tell us how many more chapters are left until the end?

Yes! Until now I loved that this story was so real and relatable. Just enough melodrama to make it a little more fun but still a plot you could really get into. If she'd tried this earlier in the series I would have stopped reading. Now I'm too hooked to turn back but unless there is a REALLY good save this has just stopped being my favorite serial novel ever.

amother
Scarlet

Post Sun, Mar 26 2017, 6:26 pm
Quote:
I'm wholly convinced that there's a popular singer named Shmilu Fastag.
I don't want to say something inappropriate here, so I'll PM EGS

seeker

Post Sun, Mar 26 2017, 6:33 pm
amother wrote:
Quote:
I'm wholly convinced that there's a popular singer named Shmilu Fastag.
ummmm?

amother
Scarlet

Post Sun, Mar 26 2017, 7:35 pm
Quote:
I'm wholly convinced that there's a popular singer named Shmilu Fastag
Quote:

Quote:
ummmm?
It's just an association I made that maybe she made unconsciously and in case anyone related is on here I wouldn't want to say more than that.

seeker

Post Sun, Mar 26 2017, 7:37 pm
But anyway the same thing could apply to pretty much any of the names. They all seem to fit like a glove.
Page 5 of 9   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room