Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
What was your favorite/ best/ or most memorable day in 2016

thunderstorm

Post Fri, Dec 30 2016, 3:00 pm
I think my best day was the day I realized I was being abused in my workplace and I quit my job even though it meant giving up a nice wage.

Also, the day my brother had his first child, my brother had been OTD and came back to yiddishkeit. Got all the therapy he needed and turned into a different person. He finally was ready to get married and his wife gave birth exactly 9 months after their wedding. It was a time of great nachas and joy.

What's your fave?

ectomorph

Post Fri, Dec 30 2016, 3:56 pm
When Trump won

Water Stones

Post Sat, Dec 31 2016, 9:16 pm
I became a mother!

workaholicmama

Post Sat, Dec 31 2016, 9:41 pm
Where should I start?
The day we closed on our first house. Then the day we finally moved in..Or the day we did our son's upsherin in Meron. ..

pizza4

Post Sat, Dec 31 2016, 9:44 pm
The day I started working after being a sahm.

Last edited by pizza4 on Sat, Dec 31 2016, 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

yksraya

Post Sat, Dec 31 2016, 11:20 pm
The day my beautiful baby was born! (Child #5 k"h)

agreer

Post Sat, Dec 31 2016, 11:22 pm
When we took my firstborn home from the hospital!!! He was born with a birth defect, so his birthday wasn't the best, but bringing him home 3 weeks later was amazing, B"H.

pause

Post Sun, Jan 01 2017, 1:49 pm
I would only post my response to this anonymously. Wink Sorry!

tichellady

Post Sun, Jan 01 2017, 1:57 pm
This was a really hard year for me. If I have to think about the best moments I guess I would say we had some really nice family quality time during the chagim this year and I had some great girls nights out with friends. Here's to a wonderful 2017 (please Gd)!

Post Sun, Jan 01 2017, 8:23 pm
B"h every day is A BEST DAY!! Thanks hashem for living through each and every one!! Smile!!

Coffee Addict

Post Sun, Jan 01 2017, 9:06 pm
tichellady wrote:
This was a really hard year for me. If I have to think about the best moments I guess I would say we had some really nice family quality time during the chagim this year and I had some great girls nights out with friends. Here's to a wonderful 2017 (please Gd)!

I really hope that you will be having a wonderful year IYH. And I love your posts!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics