Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Allergies
NIckel free ladies "garments"?

amother
Orchid

Post Mon, Jan 09 2017, 7:22 am
The TAG will not let me search ladies top garments where the und** - wire is not from nickel. So I need to write in codes here but me and one daughter in my house need to have und** - wire ladies garments without the component called nickel. Its a component that most fake jewelry have too. Any one knows anything of that topic.? Any brand? I will have to either call TAG because I dont know my password to request access or check from job. Thanks in advance

Iymnok

Post Mon, Jan 09 2017, 7:45 am
Have you tried wire free? If you are not a large cup size it provides adequate support.

I am also very sensitive to metals, but have never had any issues with the wire in bras unless there's a hole and it is touching my skin.

Nickel is a hard metal. Gold, silver and platinum are soft metals. Nickel is often mixed in to give strength and durability.

Iymnok

Post Mon, Jan 09 2017, 8:01 am
Also the wire may be rubbing you because you are not wearing the correct size. This is common when you are wearing a size DD, but should really have a larger size but smaller band.
A good lingerie shop should be able to help you measure and tach you what a good fit looks like.

amother
Orchid

Post Mon, Jan 09 2017, 9:34 pm
I am wearing now my old ones without the wire. I will to go talk to the lady who fits at the store.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics