Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Miami and west palm beach questions

mommy3b2c

Post Sat, Jan 14 2017, 6:41 pm
Please list all places to eat in Miami Dade area. I need places for lunch and supper.

Also need a place for lunch in west palm beach or on the way from west palm beach to Miami.

Also, need attractions for toddler, preferably that adults would enjoy too. Looking for parrot jungle type of ideas.
Thanks!

OOTBubby

Post Sat, Jan 14 2017, 7:21 pm
mommy3b2c wrote:
Please list all places to eat in Miami Dade area. I need places for lunch and supper.

Also need a place for lunch in west palm beach or on the way from west palm beach to Miami.

Also, need attractions for toddler, preferably that adults would enjoy too. Looking for parrot jungle type of ideas.
Thanks!

It would be very difficult for anyone to list ALL of the places to eat there -- there are a huge number. I'd suggest you google it or download one of the kosher restaurant apps (or search threads here).

mommy3b2c

Post Sat, Jan 14 2017, 7:34 pm
OOTBubby wrote:
It would be very difficult for anyone to list ALL of the places to eat there -- there are a huge number. I'd suggest you google it or download one of the kosher restaurant apps (or search threads here).

Well it doesn't have to be all. Just the ones that you like.

bsy

Post Sat, Jan 14 2017, 8:59 pm
Flamingo gardens is very nice. They also have animals so it would be good for all ages.

Fabulous

Post Sat, Jan 14 2017, 9:18 pm
For breakfast we like tasti cafe (but it's a tight squeeze on space and often a wait because if that). For other dairy - we like Shemtov and Mozart. For fast food style meat we like Carlos and gabby. For fancier we liked fuego

amother
cornflower

Post Sun, Jan 15 2017, 12:19 am
Carlos and Gabby is pretty good and there's a great groupon available. You can get $100 worth of food for $60. If you are looking for more upscale, Harbour grill and Kosh, both in Bal Harbour, are yummy.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics